Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Work Visa
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - CHC Abu Dhabi Work Permit Application Pls join her
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CHC Abu Dhabi Work Permit Application Pls join her

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote job_seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 6:38am
Originally posted by erich_eillen erich_eillen wrote:

hello everyone! MERRY CHRISTMAS! Anybody using this thread still?

Hi there,

Thanks. Just reading it. Not very many though.
sharonalbor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharonalbor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 10:16am
Hi Mapry2, hi everyone...

....so the site was changed, it's good i found it!! how are you all, btw, i've got my working visa already last nov.3, however due to my pregnancy i did not yet come to canada. am planning to go on april, my delivery date will be on feb. i have few questions regarding my case hope you can advise: 1. my lmo will be expiring this jan, my employer told me no need to renew it even i'l fly on april,..2. am currently here in the philippines,and prefer to fly from here to canada, need to know all the requirements. appreciate your help!

tnx & regards,
erich_eillen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erich_eillen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 11:44am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharonalbor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 5:48am
hi, erich,

tnx for the info, so many requirements..what if i go back to auh w/ a husband visa on hand and canada working visa stamped on my passport; are they going to question me upon departure here in manila? if ever i don't want to comply w/ those poea requirements, i'l come back to auh and depart from there, but i'm in doubt that maybe if the immigration in manila see my canada working visa stamped on my passport, they will not allow me to depart. please help. tnx a lot!!
job_seeker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote job_seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 10:54am
Originally posted by sharonalbor sharonalbor wrote:

hi, erich,

tnx for the info, so many requirements..what if i go back to auh w/ a husband visa on hand and canada working visa stamped on my passport; are they going to question me upon departure here in manila? if ever i don't want to comply w/ those poea requirements, i'l come back to auh and depart from there, but i'm in doubt that maybe if the immigration in manila see my canada working visa stamped on my passport, they will not allow me to depart. please help. tnx a lot!!

Hi Sharon,

I think it has been discussed sometime ago in the old thread why it is more advisable to depart from a country, not the Philippines, because of the excessive Philippine requirements from a worker departing from there. If you have reason to be in auh (what does it mean) then you can try and depart from there. POLO they say is for the worker's protection and benefit and you may already have that.

POLO Requirement Here

Then there is PDOS.

PDOS Requirement Here

Probably those who left for Canada from the Philippines can give us more information.

Edited by job_seeker - 14 Jan 2010 at 10:55am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharonalbor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2010 at 9:43am
thanks for the advise job_seeker, still not decided at this time,anyway, auh means abu dhabi. maybe i'l finalise everything after my delivery date. thank you and regards.. God BlessSmile
remydubai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote remydubai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 10:20am
hello to job,
and good day to all!
i've some question about my application and i wish some of you that have idea please share it with me. but before that want to share something.

1.i done my interview last Sept.6 at abudhabi canada embassy and after that the interview office give me a medical request and the addresses of the registered clinic in UAE.
2.Sept. 14 i done my medical exam at dubai at dubai london clinic. 
3. i notice that the return address(or mailing address) of my result is at 
SENIOR MEDICAL OFFICER
IMMIGRATION AND MEDICAL DIVISION
CANADAIN HIGH COMMISSION
MACDONALD HOUSE
38 GROSVENOR STREET 
LONDON W1K 4AA
this is the address given from the embassy is it the same address given form you guy? for those who finish there medical.
4. until this time i did not receive any news from the embassy of canada(UAE) what happen to my result it been already 5 months waiting for the day i done my medical.

remydubai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote remydubai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 10:24am
hello sharon, 
good pm to you..i here also n Philippines i apply my application at abudhabi. sha, how long did u wait for the stamping? coz mine is no news until this time..its already 5months. pls.reply ty..
job_seeker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote job_seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 1:16am
Originally posted by remydubai remydubai wrote:

hello to job,
and good day to all!
i've some question about my application and i wish some of you that have idea please share it with me. but before that want to share something.
1.i done my interview last Sept.6 at abudhabi canada embassy and after that the interview office give me a medical request and the addresses of the registered clinic in UAE.
2.Sept. 14 i done my medical exam at dubai at dubai london clinic. 
3. i notice that the return address(or mailing address) of my result is at 
SENIOR MEDICAL OFFICER
IMMIGRATION AND MEDICAL DIVISION
CANADAIN HIGH COMMISSION
MACDONALD HOUSE
38 GROSVENOR STREET 
LONDON W1K 4AA
this is the address given from the embassy is it the same address given form you guy? for those who finish there medical.
4. until this time i did not receive any news from the embassy of canada(UAE) what happen to my result it been already 5 months waiting for the day i done my medical.

Hi Remy,

This thread has been pretty quiet. Hope Mapry or Sharon answer your query. BTW what position did you apply for? And what province in Canada are you bound for?

Edited by job_seeker - 28 Jan 2010 at 2:41am
remydubai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote remydubai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 2:04am
hello job,
good day!! i apply as live caregiver at alberta..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
  Share Topic