Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Work Visa
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - CHC Abu Dhabi Work Permit Application Pls join her
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CHC Abu Dhabi Work Permit Application Pls join her

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mapry2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CHC Abu Dhabi Work Permit Application Pls join her
    Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 11:15am
Hi All,

As you know our old thread has been moved to this new website, i have created a new thread in the same name so that we can continue our thread.

For those who are new this is the link to the old thread which is Read Only.

http://www.immigration.ca/discussion2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=40727

Good Luck.

Regards,

Prasant
job_seeker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote job_seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 11:59am
Originally posted by mapry2 mapry2 wrote:

Hi All,

As you know our old thread has been moved to this new website, i have created a new thread in the same name so that we can continue our thread.

For those who are new this is the link to the old thread which is Read Only.

http://www.immigration.ca/discussion2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=40727

Good Luck.

Regards,

Prasant

Hi Mapry,

Looks like our friends have not joined us yet. Hope everything is okay with you and the others.

Link to the old thread
3cknheng9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3cknheng9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 1:55am
guys may LMO is expired already and i went to the embassy on the same day that it is expired but they juz let me fill up the enwuiry form again!!!! wat shud i do next????

tnx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote job_seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 2:42am
Originally posted by 3cknheng9 3cknheng9 wrote:

guys may LMO is expired already and i went to the embassy on the same day that it is expired but they juz let me fill up the enwuiry form again!!!! wat shud i do next????

tnx

Hi 3cknheng9,

This is what operational bulletin 152 has to say:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2009/ob152.asp

General guidelines

The LMO expiry date is the date by which a WP application must be received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) or the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA). If an application is received after the LMO expiry date, it is deemed to have expired and can no longer be used to support a WP application. These applications will be returned as incomplete.

So you have submitted the application for a work permit during the validity of your LMO. How long is the average processing of work permits in your region? Hopefully you'll get a response soon.

erich_eillen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erich_eillen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 7:10am
hi, mapry2! Hi job-seeker! nice to see you guys and this thread again... hayyy..miss u all!  hope to see the others soonest...thanks and hope to hear from everyone again.. u  all take care.
God bless eveyone!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote job_seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 9:52am
Originally posted by erich_eillen erich_eillen wrote:

hi, mapry2! Hi job-seeker! nice to see you guys and this thread again... hayyy..miss u all!  hope to see the others soonest...thanks and hope to hear from everyone again.. u  <FONT style=": #f8f8e0">all take care.
God bless eveyone!

Hi eillen,

Nice to see you here too. Let's hope our friends who are having their work permits/visas processed join us here too. But hopefully that their processing are proceeding smoothly

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erich_eillen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 12:16pm
hi, job_seeker!
yeah, am hoping too that they will find us here.
hope that our processing will go smoothly and our visas will be approved soonest.
the others who are already in Canada, hope that they are doing fine as well.
You take care and God bless you!Smile
3cknheng9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3cknheng9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2009 at 5:43am
job,

but i dont know sill what is the status of that application ive made before if my employer will renew my LMO can i re apply it again eventhough i still have my previous application? what is the step by step procedure? can u let me know pleaseeeeeee (begging on my knees) hehehehe r u in canada already job?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote job_seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2009 at 8:53am
Originally posted by 3cknheng9 3cknheng9 wrote:

job,

but i dont know sill what is the status of that application ive made before if my employer will renew my LMO can i re apply it again eventhough i still have my previous application? what is the step by step procedure? can u let me know pleaseeeeeee (begging on my knees) hehehehe r u in canada already job?

Hi 3cknheng9,

Is there a way you can check your application status online? Maybe Mapry knows how to that. Because regardless of whether they approve or not, the CHC officer will send you a response.

If you will have a new LMO and you wish to apply again, you may have to withdraw the previous application. Probably a cover letter explaining why you are withdrawing the previous one together with your new application may do it. Of course, I will gladly help you with your application. And I am sure all our friends here will be able to guide you this time. Yup, am in Canada. All the best.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erich_eillen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 5:03am
hello everyone! MERRY CHRISTMAS! Anybody using this thread still?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic