Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Work Visa
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - CHC Abu Dhabi Work Permit Application Pls join her
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CHC Abu Dhabi Work Permit Application Pls join her

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stmangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 2:15am
Thanks Louie!  That's a big relief for me.  I wish everything will turn out right.  Hope I can personally message you for some other queries. Thank you so much and more power! Good Luck!

Sam
job_seeker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote job_seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 1:53am
Guys,

There's a member from another forum who needs to get his NBI clearance without going back to the Philippines. He's in UAE. Has any one of you been through something similar? Please guide us through the steps on how to obtain one from Dubai or Abu Dhabi. Many thanks.
"I shall pass this way but once. Therefore, any good that I can do or any kindness that I can show, let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again."
Louie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Louie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 8:32am
Hi Sam,

how's your application? i've been busy preparing for my flight, only have 3 days in Dubai. you may send me private messages anytime for inquiries. i'll answer as soon as i can.

goodluck and keep us posted....

louie
erich_eillen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erich_eillen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 1:06pm
hello everyone! hope all of you are doing well.
I have one concern, hope someone will enlighten me on this.

I have had typed my first name incorrectly (typographic error though) in the application form, in which I put single "L" instead of double one. Can this negatively affect  my application? What shall I do to correct the same. I applied as LIC and my application was received by the CIC Abu Dhabi last Nov. 17, 2009.

Hope to hear from you all soon. God bless everyone!

Thanks and Best Regards,
erich_eillen

Edited by erich_eillen - 17 Oct 2010 at 1:11pm
krisidney benneth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisidney benneth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2010 at 3:03am

Dear Everyone,

I am very worried about my complete document I sent to Canada Embassy here in UAE thru a courier package. Until now I dont receive any call or emial for a FILE NUMBER for my documents. It's almost 5 month now since i sent thru a courier. 

I have already a LMO, Job Offer contract and other required documents submitted to the Embassy  last May 31, 2010. My employer has advise us to apply to Abu DHabi Canadian Embassy.

Is a way we can follow up if they receive my package? Can anyone help us comment about this situation?

THANK YOU.

Respectfully yours,

Kris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisidney benneth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 8:16am

Hi Sam, Mapry2 & Louie,

Good Day!

Am also new here...I guess me and Sam have the same case...my application still pending and no feedback yet at all...I sent my complete docs with required documents last            May 30, 2010..And It’s almost 5 months now.  I haven't tried yet to inquire the embassy by sending them email.  Because no idea before of what the exact email address. Instead, what I did is that I went to Canadian Embassy, Abu Dhabi last July 22, 2010 - before the validity of my LMO’s ended.  I tried to seek some information.  But unfortunately, I failed.  Nobody entertained me.  It’s really a good thing I found this site.  I have learned a lot.

And now I will follow of what you did and advised to Sam.  Thank you for this information.

@ Sam – I hope there’s an additional improvement regarding of you had follow up to the Canadian Embassy.  I hope I will hear more news from your side.

@ mapry and louie – any further advise that you can add on or what to do next??..

I would greatly appreciate for all your advice.

Thank you so much,

Kristine Benneth

mastercooks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mastercooks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 2:28pm

Hi every one I am a newbie here, I have questions regarding work permits, I am currently in Dubai and I got a job offer to Ontario Canada from my previous manager here, I have recieved and give back to them the offer letter for processing the LMO, but here is the problem during our phone interview they require me to be there by the month of December and I find it odd since I know it will take time to process everything normally takes mimimum of 6 months if I am understanding it correctly, we are still in contact by emails and phonecalls upto date, after reading some info on how to obtain workpermits it will really take time so I did inquire about it with them how it is possible or is it really possible to finish everything by last week of Dec or early January maybe, they informed me that their lawyers are handling all the LMO approval and visa application (work permits) so all I have to do when its all approved is for visa stamping, is this really possible? The job is urgent since the machine that they have acquired will be arriving on December and that machine is just few or maybe the first of its kind in Canada thats why they cant find a right candidate locally. Also about Louie yo mentioned your medical and interview is waived so how long it takes befre you got your visa stamp?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisidney benneth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2010 at 4:53am
Hi SAM,

Please check your inbox..i sent you a message..tnx..

Edited by krisidney benneth - 30 Oct 2010 at 4:54am
Louie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Louie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2010 at 6:51am
Here's my timeline...

Position : Chef

Lodged  WP application to CH Abi Dhabi : June 23, 2010

Waived Interview and Medical

Received request to submit PP and employment contract: July 27

Submitted PP thru DHL : July 31

Recevied my PP with Visa stampped : August 4, 2010

yes, after i lodged my application...next process for me is PP stamping. no medical no interview, very quick. i am also surprise, maybe because i included documents like titles in manila and bank certificates plus i have proof of recent and past travels to asia and europe. i really don't know why it turned out so fast. i am just so thankful to God.

just pray...your visa will arrive soon. gudluck!
erich_eillen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erich_eillen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2010 at 7:11am
T'was very nice for your Louie... God is good really! and yes, we are just continually praying that in His will, we will have our Visas, too, soonest!

God bless you on your new voyage...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
  Share Topic