Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NOVEMBER 2008 APPLICANTS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote munera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 4:32pm

My file was transfered to sacarboro, I did my test in december 29, How long a have to wait for the oath??????????????????

vaeria
par1000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote par1000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 5:05pm

Munera,

I wrote my test on Nov 12th, 2009 and I am still waiting for my Oath.  The Scarborough office is holding 2100 oaths in January and 3000 oaths in feb of this year alone.  That should have everyone caught up very soon.  You looking at about a 3-5 month wait for the oath at best.
aamirkhan1977 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aamirkhan1977 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 7:28pm
Nov 2008 Calgary applicants, please share your timeline!!! Have you received Test date from CIC Calgary?

Thanks,
mrstaycation View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrstaycation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 12:54am
It seems to me Montreal CIC office is more sluggish than any other office in Canada.
15 months and still no oath!!!!
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrstaycation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 12:50am
Well after some browsing in the forum, I found out Calgary is in the same boat. Same super long waiting gamble.

canvis2006 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canvis2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 12:53am
It seems the Kitchener/Waterloo office, Windsor and the Barrie office are the fastest offices in Ontario.
Calgary and Montreal are slow.

I'm guessing it also depends on the size of the rooms at local offices which are used for tests/oaths.....if rooms are small less people can be invited at once.....

mrstaycation, how is the montreal CIC's facility? Big or Small?
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrstaycation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 1:12am
Actually for oath ceremonies it can be held in different venues (up to 400 on same ceremony in the Hellenic Centre), for test it's held in the same place, and around 50 persons are scheduled on the same test session.

Originally posted by canvis2006 canvis2006 wrote:

It seems the Kitchener/Waterloo office, Windsor and the Barrie office are the fastest offices in Ontario.
Calgary and Montreal are slow.

I'm guessing it also depends on the size of the rooms at local offices which are used for tests/oaths.....if rooms are small less people can be invited at once.....

mrstaycation, how is the montreal CIC's facility? Big or Small?
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrstaycation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 9:54pm
Any update Par1000?

Originally posted by par1000 par1000 wrote:

Munera,

I wrote my test on Nov 12th, 2009 and I am still waiting for my Oath.  The Scarborough office is holding 2100 oaths in January and 3000 oaths in feb of this year alone.  That should have everyone caught up very soon.  You looking at about a 3-5 month wait for the oath at best.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic