Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Urgent : Need Spouse Sponsering info

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote judy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Urgent : Need Spouse Sponsering info
    Posted: 13 Apr 2014 at 3:54pm
Hi Everyone, 

I am looking for some urgent information on sponsoring spouse who work in Saudi and have Indian Nationality.

My Best friend who is a Permanent Residence of Canada and she got divorced from her Ex Husband in Dec 2012 and now Her marriage is fixed to a Indian Man who works in Saudi Arabia. Her parents are very old and I thought of  talking on behalf of them. Please provide some information regarding sponsoring spouse in this case 

1. Is she eligible to sponsor her husband as she got divorced from her Ex husband in Dec 2012?

2. Can Her husband submit sponsorship application in India or Saudi Arabia as he currently reside in Saudi Arabia? 

Thank you in Advance.

Regards,
Judy01.

pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2014 at 12:56am
Hi

Originally posted by judy01 judy01 wrote:

Hi Everyone, 
I am looking for some urgent information on sponsoring spouse who work in Saudi and have Indian Nationality.
<span style="line-height: 1.4;"></span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">My Best friend who is a Permanent Residence of Canada and she got divorced from her Ex Husband in Dec 2012 and now Her marriage is fixed to a Indian Man who works in Saudi Arabia. Her parents are very old and I thought of  talking on behalf of them. Please provide some information regarding sponsoring spouse in this case </span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">1. Is she eligible to sponsor her husband as she got divorced from her Ex husband in Dec 2012?</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">2. Can Her husband submit sponsorship application in India or Saudi Arabia as he currently reside in Saudi Arabia? </span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">Thank you in Advance.</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">Regards,</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">Judy01.</span>

1. If she was sponsored as a spouse, she can't sponsor until 5 years have passed since landing for her to sponsor a spouse.
2. If she previously sponsored a spouse, she can sponsor another one 3 years after the spouse was landed.
3. Saudi, if he was admitted for 1 year, or India. He doesn't send to either New Delhi or Abu Dabhi, the sponsor sends the sponsorship and his application with all attachments to Mississauga, and if approved, then the application is sent to either New Delhi or Abu Dhabi.
PMM
judy01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote judy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2014 at 3:24pm
Thank you for your valuable advice. 

I have one more question:

Her PR is under the category of [CE2/CE2] : Skilled worker..... 
When her file for divorce,  she called Canadian Immigration Center and she was told that Her PR is under category of Skilled worked and Her Ex Husband is not responsible for 3 yrs support. Does it mean that She is not sponsored by husband if she belong to this category of CE2/CE2?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic