Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Work Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Canada embassy at Abudhabi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote remydubai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Canada embassy at Abudhabi
    Posted: 10 Mar 2010 at 10:51pm
hello to all!!
i apply for a live in caregiver at calgary, alberta. i done my interview and medical at abudhabi embassy last September 14 2009 for my medical but until this time no words i heard from the embassy of canada. and also my mailing address of my medical result was at London.

is any one here the same with my situation? please it me now.tc and Godbless us all!!

ps. can may employer write to embassy?
job_seeker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote job_seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2010 at 11:07pm
Hi Remy,

Your employer can try. Fax the letter to the CIC/CHC responsible for your application. Is there a way you can check the status of your application online? Would you know how long the average processing of caregiver applications in London is?

Originally posted by remydubai remydubai wrote:

hello to all!!
i apply for a live in caregiver at calgary, alberta. i done my interview and medical at abudhabi embassy last September 14 2009 for my medical but until this time no words i heard from the embassy of canada. and also my mailing address of my medical result was at London.
is any one here the same with my situation? please it me now.tc and Godbless us all!!
ps. can may employer write to embassy?
job_seeker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote job_seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 12:39am
Hi Remy,

Mapry is the best resource person who can help you. Have you tried sending him a message? I am just wondering why the results of your medicals were sent to London. In the site that I found student/visitor/worker visas are processed in abu dhabi. have you tried a case specific enquiry?
remydubai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote remydubai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2010 at 2:09am
hi job..
tnx for the info. i try to reach murphy.
remydubai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote remydubai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2010 at 2:22am
mapry i mean..
rose24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rose24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 2:50am
Hi, Please advise me. Im processing my application here in UAE. I had my medical last march and embassy send em a mail requesting to send my original passport. I sent it last april 8 ,2010, they advised me that i will receiev my original passport back after 2 working dauys, but almost a month now and they did not get back to me. can I personally go to embassy in Abu Dhabi to follow up my application.

Thank you so much.
thinkerbelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thinkerbelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 7:27am

Good day to all of u, I am new in this thread.

@ Ms. Rose24,,,what happen now to your passport,,,did you recieve it..are you a live-in caregiver applicant?

@ remydubai what happen also to ur application after your medical... did u get the result...?

thank u ...

rose24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rose24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 5:06am
@thinkerbelle:
Yes thanks to God: i got my passport with visa back to me.
I apply as live in caregiver and my sister is my employer.
erich_eillen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erich_eillen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 3:06am
@rose24: Congratulations!
It took you how many months to finish your papers (from filing your application - visa stamping)?
For me, my application was received by CIC Abu Dhabi last Nov. 17, 2009 and it's about 6 mos already of waiting... am just continually hoping and praying that I will receive a positive feedback from them soonest! Wink

Hi, job_seeker! How are you? Hope all is well with you, too!  tc-- Smile

God bless everyone!
erich_eillen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erich_eillen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 3:08am
Hi, mapry! How are you doin? Hope all is fine with you, too!
Hope to hear from you again soonest..
take care... Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic