Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Waiting for Oath @ Vancouver

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 123smike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Waiting for Oath @ Vancouver
    Posted: 05 Mar 2014 at 2:10pm
I gave my test in early Feb. and it is been a month and no oath notification yet, called the CIC and they dont even have the test scores registered in the system?? any other with similar cases
lnfb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lnfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2014 at 2:49pm
123smike: I wasn't aware of CIC would tell you your test score when you call them? I guess your oath notice may be on its way. There are people who get oath notice as early as 1 week, others are will waiting after 8 weeks. CIC officials mention during test and interview that it would take somewhere between 3-5 months.
App sent: Feb-2013 / ACK+book received: Apr-2013 / Started processing: Apr-2013 / Test notice: Feb-2014 / Test date: Mar-2014
123smike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 123smike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2014 at 3:15pm
I know CIC officials tell 3-5 months, but depends on the local office trends, when you call call centre they can tell if the scores are registered or not..i guess they update this when they are scheduling the oath
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic