Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2003 chc delhi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 129>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 6:55am

nov. gone

dekho dec. ch ki aanda

can2k9 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote can2k9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 6:56am
let's keep in touch.did u get medicals with PPR? if yes then could u give ur timeline???
packiaraj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiaraj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 8:36am
canada2k9, are you pulling my leg again ????????
packiam
Shivbakth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shivbakth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 8:54am
can2k9 - After that what happened?? That is important. What did your cousin do?? Did he get Visa at all?? Will you please explain??
kamboj2788 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamboj2788 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 8:54am
Satsriakal to all. Iss really good to see u all motivated ....... Now lets pray that this week brings a lot of news of medicals to 04598xxxx series.........Anyone not listed in the list under this series,please update ur status.... Pandher, yaar mera naa paya ni.... b04598xxxx , applied on dec. 11/03 , AOR january 02/04 . updated july 08.
Please update ur statuses everyone.

Regards,
Kamboj.
can2k9 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote can2k9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 9:03am
he would send his passport in a week then i would let you know what happened after that.

Originally posted by Shivbakth Shivbakth wrote:

can2k9 - After that what happened?? That is important. What did your cousin do?? Did he get Visa at all?? Will you please explain??
jinder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 10:03am
God Knows !!!Smile
can2k9 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote can2k9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 10:05am
i replied shivbhakt's query.where is leg pulling in that???please i want coordial relation with you and somana in this new chapter.
im only intrested to know the outcome of the cases of those members who have lost their old expired passport/passports and the procedure they are following regarding that so plz allow me to get the reply.

thanx

Originally posted by packiaraj packiaraj wrote:

canada2k9, are you pulling my leg again ????????
jinder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 10:06am
God Knows !!!Smile
Originally posted by NARANG NARANG wrote:

nov. gone

dekho dec. ch ki aanda

jinder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 10:13am
I hope the members may stick to immigration matters only and shun the path of personal conflict.
They should just come out of their old syndrome and start anew as the forum did.
Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 129>
  Share Topic