Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2003 chc delhi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 120121122123124 129>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote destiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 4:21am
Good piece of information. Much appreciated

Thanks to you all, alberta, sandhugo, canada_nov_2003 and carroll.
Canada_Nov_2003 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canada_Nov_2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 4:30am
Good to see that we are all now helping each other with things, which is the original purpose of this forum : )
can2k9 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote can2k9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 4:47am
u can send me pvt message and i shall reply.

Originally posted by arvindg14 arvindg14 wrote:

Hi Can2k9, Can you please let me know your mail id? Wish to ask you a few questions regarding settlement in canada.

Regards

Arvind
packiam50 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiam50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 4:32pm
being in canada, i requested can2k9 for his mail id and his phone no. i never got it. how do you expect him to give u sir????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
NARANG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2010 at 12:09am
dear packiam

pl. post your some exp. for us
MPC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MPC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2010 at 12:11am
Dear Packiam50 you know the answer to your question and we all also know that very well. Pls dont revive the dead issue. He has been burried in old pages of the forum, let him be burried.

Moove on

Originally posted by packiam50 packiam50 wrote:

being in canada, i requested can2k9 for his mail id and his phone no. i never got it. how do you expect him to give u sir????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
MPC
can2k9 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote can2k9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2010 at 1:25am
dear pack im sorry but please read my post in pvt. regards to ur family members.
Canada_Nov_2003 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canada_Nov_2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2010 at 4:23am
Hi arvindg14,
I sent a post at your mailbox in this website, did you rcv it?
DSP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DSP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2010 at 9:45am
Packiam sir
many of us are waiting for your post.
regards
packiam50 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiam50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2010 at 7:07pm
thankyou dsp sir, i was really happy to know that forum is interested in me and my postings.
well forum:
first month i was really in exstacy. everything looked different and intersting. and ofcourse no words to describe.
well. from second month little bit of nerveousness started. a family member whom i trusted did not help atall. so some sort of fear, anxiety etc just overwelmed me.
started to worry abuot my sons and wife.
then my wife and myself got per. job but could not continue. i dont call it work they just squese us.
then thought of studying. then what to study at the age of 53. again felt nostalgia.
then my wife managed to get a job for 10# per hour and workwise bit easy compared to our nesle job.
by the time i talked with my elder son to take our the family responsibility just because i was aftraid to take the responsibility.

here began my life. He is just marvellously running the family. he goes to college then goes for part time that is from 5 pm to 12 pm in a printing press(he has diploma in office, animation, web des etc which he did while doing 9 to 12 std in india)he earns 12# per hour. and happy to say that banks like cibc, bmo and td has voluntarilly offered him visa and master card. happy to tell u all that he carries in his back some about 2500#. and my wife too carries equally. here if we work for our imm. documents the bank is willing to assist us in all ways.

so dear forum: though i could not find a job suitable to me yet i am happy to be per.res.

so my sons really thanked me for bringing them in right age to canada and they have words to express their gratitude.
so dear friend initial stage may be difficult but dont give up hope within 6 months i am sure all of us will be well settled.
may god bless us all esp. my country man who are eagerly waiting for canada may be blessed with their heart desire. my best wishes to all.
thanks for your patience.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 120121122123124 129>
  Share Topic