Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2014 Parent Sponsorship

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Ryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2014 Parent Sponsorship
    Posted: 28 Jun 2014 at 2:22pm
Hello,

Is anyone able to view the application status using the file number they have provided?

Thanks.
hobbes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hobbes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2014 at 1:01pm
No, mine says:

"Your application has been accepted as one of the 5,000 applications for the 2014 intake year".
hasb1901 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasb1901 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2014 at 12:49pm
Hello Guys, received email from CIC with UCI file.
They used the word ( application is on waiting list for 5000 cap of 2014 ). 
Do you have the same comment on the letter you guys received ?

BTW they have charged my CC on Jan.

Regards,

Applied Feb 2013
In Process April 2013
coLondon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coLondon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2014 at 12:18pm
I got the email too with the application #

1 small step forward!
Ryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2014 at 7:43pm
I received the email letter too. But the email mentions UCID to be located on the top left of the letter, which I can't seem to find. So I am not able to view the application status on the CIC website.
Winkie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Winkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2014 at 5:43pm
Just to keep track of time:
Application received by CIC: Jan 4th
Credit Card Charged: Jan 23rd
Email/Letter from CIC (with application file #): June 9th
Ryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2014 at 5:46pm
Not yet! Still waiting....

Arima View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2014 at 3:33pm
Hello,
Did anyone already receive the acknowledgement letter after your CC has been charged? We applied for my mom's sponsorship in January 2014, CC was charged by the end of January, however we didn't receive any file number, etc. 
I would appreciate any information, thank you!
ganku View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ganku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2014 at 12:11pm
I just found this thread.

Application received by CIC (per Canada post): Jan 6 2014
Credit card Charged : Feb 2014
user828 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote user828 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2014 at 12:02am
Originally posted by pierrerion pierrerion wrote:

Hi PGP applicants, a question regarding processing time for stage 2. It shows on CIC's website that the wait time after clearing stage 1 of sponsor assessment could be up to 60 months in some visa offices (50 to 60 months is the typical waiting time in most LVO), however I saw on another forum several Quebec PGP applicants sending their cases to CIC-M Dec 2009 and passed stage 1 late third quarter year had their visas issues to their parents in Jan 2014. It seems those applicants from Quebec didn't have to wait that long for stage 2, or there's a separate queue for Quebec PGP applications. Can anyone here confirm this is true?

No such special treatment for QC, it all depends where the file goes and how soon its processed, all this happened due to re-processing of PGP apps in 2011, they bundled all from 2007-2009 into 1, so when 2009 apps were done ( coincidentally must be from QC ) so it seemed that way
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic