Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

new form for parents Jan 2014 cases

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksandhu83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new form for parents Jan 2014 cases
    Posted: 09 Dec 2013 at 6:44pm
I am working on the file to get ready to sponsor my parents from India. As they are only accepting 5000 file starting from Jan3, 2014. someone told me that they are going to upload new forms. when will these forms be loaded.  should the file reach there on Jan 3 for better chances to be selected?
kanwal
TEl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2013 at 1:16pm

New parent and grandparent sponsorship application forms, guide and information on how to apply will be available on December 31, 2013. No new applications will be accepted for processing before the program re-opens on January 2, 2014. To allow for the counting of the cap in a fair and equitable manner, applications must be individually packaged and delivered to CIC’s Case Processing Centre in Mississauga, Ontario exclusively by mail or by courier only.

Fee payment to the Receiver General for Canada will be accepted on or after January 2, 2014 by credit card or certified cheque only.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2013/2013-12-18.asp?utm_source=rss-media&utm_medium=rss-eng&utm_campaign=generic

Applied - June 9, 2011
CIC received - June 10, 2011
Acknowledgement letter - Jan 17, 2013
Online Status Changed to Received - Jan 20, 2013
vitlen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vitlen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2014 at 10:55am

I have a question: if I do not have the required income in 2010, but do have for 2011-2013, and still do not have an option C for 2013, is that possible to file the letter from work until I have the NOA for 2013 and then I'll file it as well?

It seems that they cut everyone who arrived after 2010, is there any way to count 2013?

Thank you!

Edited by vitlen - 02 Jan 2014 at 10:56am
Vit
ksandhu83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksandhu83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2014 at 11:52am
2013 option c forms are not yet available it will be only available once you tax return for 2013 so not possible before march to get option c. Second option is notice is assesment and that is also not available for 2013 yet. 3 rd option might be the T4 slips and that r issued bu the employer and for 2013 T4 is will b issued around february or if u have good relation with the employer accountant then he may give u any time after dec31.2013
kanwal
ksandhu83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksandhu83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2014 at 11:54am
Anyone know what is the income requirement for 5 members. They have written on the website the call for income detail aftet 2013 but no one answers the phone. Any idea about new income requirements?
kanwal
vitlen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vitlen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2014 at 11:57am
Originally posted by ksandhu83 ksandhu83 wrote:

2013 option c forms are not yet available it will be only available once you tax return for 2013 so not possible before march to get option c. Second option is notice is assesment and that is also not available for 2013 yet. 3 rd option might be the T4 slips and that r issued bu the employer and for 2013 T4 is will b issued around february or if u have good relation with the employer accountant then he may give u any time after dec31.2013

The question is that possible to file let's say now, and to send the T4 in a month or so.
Vit
ksandhu83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksandhu83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2014 at 12:02pm
Its not clear that if we can send papers later on. They r not going o open the files before march but the problem is how will they add documents to our file if we r not assigned with the file number. File number will only assisgned to selected files ie 5000 cut off limit other files they will return back.
kanwal
vitlen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vitlen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2014 at 12:02pm

Anyone know what is the income requirement for 5 members. They have written on the website the call for income detail aftet 2013 but no one answers the phone. Any idea about new income requirements?

Vit
vitlen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vitlen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2014 at 12:04pm

Its not clear that if we can send papers later on. They r not going o open the files before march but the problem is how will they add documents to our file if we r not assigned with the file number. File number will only assisgned to selected files ie 5000 cut off limit other files they will return back.

Agree, exactly the question I'm trying to find out. No way to reach them on phone...
Vit
ksandhu83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksandhu83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2014 at 12:07pm
Do i know the income requirement?
kanwal
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic