Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - CHC DELHI 2004 APPLICANT TRACK LIST
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CHC DELHI 2004 APPLICANT TRACK LIST

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Message
Keshab View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member
Avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 1390
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keshab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2009 at 1:31pm
any updates??
Back to Top
packiam50 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member
Avatar

Joined: 29 Nov 2009
Location: Canada PEI
Status: Offline
Points: 184
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiam50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2009 at 7:36am
dear sunil, let your assumption come true. it is better late than never.
Back to Top
SUNIL View Drop Down
New Member
New Member
Avatar

Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 63
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUNIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2009 at 11:18pm

No updates

Sl. No. 194 has been deleted as per the request of Mr Zady

Originally posted by Keshab Keshab wrote:

any updates??

Back to Top
rkbasra View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member


Joined: 16 Dec 2009
Location: India
Status: Offline
Points: 81
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rkbasra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 1:57am
Actually Sir I have applied in Dec 2004 .... although got File no in 2005.


Back to Top
SUNIL View Drop Down
New Member
New Member
Avatar

Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 63
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUNIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 2:43am

OK YOU ARE INCLUDED IN THE 2004 LIST

Originally posted by rkbasra rkbasra wrote:

Actually Sir I have applied in Dec 2004 .... although got File no in 2005.



Back to Top
rkbasra View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member


Joined: 16 Dec 2009
Location: India
Status: Offline
Points: 81
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rkbasra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 2:45am
Thanx Sunil GTongue
Back to Top
Keshab View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member
Avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 1390
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keshab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 12:08pm
Hope to see lots of updates after 10 of jan 2010.
What do you think Sunil?
Back to Top
pushpam View Drop Down
New Member
New Member


Joined: 30 Dec 2009
Location: Chennai
Status: Offline
Points: 2
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pushpam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 2:26pm
Hi ,

I have joined today in this forum and having the glance of the earlier communications. Really it's very god forum to have the latest update. My case was filed in Dec' 2004 and processing was started from Feb'2005.
I have done my updation in Feb'2009. I don't know what would be the next and when it would happen.?

Seniors here in the forum, if you throw some information about the same period cases, that could help me to plan further.

Regards,
Pushpam
Back to Top
SUNIL View Drop Down
New Member
New Member
Avatar

Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 63
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUNIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 11:12pm

I think you can expect medicals in 2011 

sunil

Originally posted by pushpam pushpam wrote:

Hi ,


I have joined today in this forum and having the glance of the earlier communications. Really it's very god forum to have the latest update. My case was filed in Dec' 2004 and processing was started from Feb'2005.
I have done my updation in Feb'2009. I don't know what would be the next and when it would happen.?

Seniors here in the forum, if you throw some information about the same period cases, that could help me to plan further.

Regards,
Pushpam
Back to Top
SUNIL View Drop Down
New Member
New Member
Avatar

Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 63
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUNIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 11:15pm

You are right Keshab 

After 10 Jan we can expact good updates in every friday to mon day. 

sunil 


Originally posted by Keshab Keshab wrote:

Hope to see lots of updates after 10 of jan 2010.

What do you think Sunil?
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 0.188 seconds.