Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CHC DELHI 2004 APPLICANT TRACK LIST

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calgaryjatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 2:54am
Originally posted by chatfriend chatfriend wrote:

Dear friends,
Very happy to share that I have received a call from my consultant. They have informed me that the head office at Delhi has got my visa. The head office got it on 25th !!! but informed me yesterday... today the e-cas shows that the CHC has made a decision. 
(<span ="Apple-style-span" style="line-height: normal; font-size: 13px; ">We started processing your application on January 17, 2004.</span>
<span ="Apple-style-span" style="line-height: normal; font-size: 13px; ">

Medical results have been received.

<div style="font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; ">A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.)<div style="font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; "> </span>
I have not yet received the passport stamped with visa.. our consultant in our state told me that they had dispatched it from delhi and will soon reach branch office.   I am waiting to get a call from them..
I would like to express my sincere thanks and gratitude to all members of forum... it was so valuable.. especially the comments of seniors.. 
I pray all of our group members should get visas at the earliest... 
thanks again
with prayers, 
Chatfriend

Congrats
chatfriend View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatfriend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 5:28am
thank you calgaryjatt
SUNIL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUNIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 6:54am
Congratulations

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatfriend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 12:12am
Thank you sunil

Chatfriend
Keshab View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keshab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:09am
Congrates chatfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keshab View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keshab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:13am
Dear could you pls share your timeline and six digit of your file no Pls if comfortable with U?

Originally posted by chatfriend chatfriend wrote:

Dear friends,

Very happy to share that I have received a call from my consultant. They have informed me that the head office at Delhi has got my visa. The head office got it on 25th !!! but informed me yesterday... today the e-cas shows that the CHC has made a decision. 

(We started processing your application on January 17, 2004.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.)

I have not yet received the passport stamped with visa.. our consultant in our state told me that they had dispatched it from delhi and will soon reach branch office.   I am waiting to get a call from them..

I would like to express my sincere thanks and gratitude to all members of forum... it was so valuable.. especially the comments of seniors.. 

I pray all of our group members should get visas at the earliest... 

thanks again
with prayers, 
Chatfriend

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatfriend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 12:12am

Dear Keshab,

I am very glad to share it, if it is useful.. I have got the file no. sometime in 2004 January (I could not remember the exact date, but e-cas shows that the case started on 17 Jan, 2004).  Actual Process of filing started in first half of 2003. (Applied through a consultant).  

File updation request came in June 2008 and submitted in September 2008.

Medicals, RPRF and Passport requested on 15.12.2009 (HO of my consultant received it on 18th and I got it on 31.12.2009)

Medical done on 11.01.2010

RPRF sent to Consultant on 12.01.2010

Passport sent directly to CHC on 14th and they have received it on 16.01.2010 

On 02.03.2010, my cons. informed me that “THE BIG THING”  they received on 25.02.2010. ( yesterday too I inquired, but it is not yet dispatched) 

Still I am waiting to touch on that SENSUAL/ ELECTRIFYING thing.

Not sure, sometimes I may become wild or crazy while feeling it.  Ha ha ha….

Chatfriend

girishsemwal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girishsemwal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 5:19am
Hi Every one.
I have submitted my passport for stamping along with medical on Jan 12, 2010. But still waiting. Anyone know why it is taking this much time for stamping. Is it normal time line  or  there is somthing seem to wrong with my application only.
kabibi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kabibi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 6:14am
Dear giresh, i submitted on 12th jan. Still no news.
kabibi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kabibi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 6:17am
Dear chatfriend, who is your consultant

Edited by kabibi - 05 Mar 2010 at 6:19am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic