Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FSW1 application refused after 2 years

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prmoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FSW1 application refused after 2 years
    Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 2:08pm
Today I received a mail from CPP-Ottawa saying that they are refusing my application as I did not meet requirements, specifically mentioned that I didnot provide substantial proof for duties mentioed in NOC.

I sent all these proof of experience 2 years back, I am actually working in managerial role and similar to duties mentioned in NOC.

so now my question is, Now can I send a request for consideration (email reply?)providing more accurate proof of experience showing my job duties etc. OR is decision is already made and I cannot send request for reconsideration.

They didnot mention anything like that I have to provide more proofs for my experience or even didnot mention that they are going to refund my fee.

I am FSW1, NoC#1122, applied in July2011 (without canadian Job offer)

This is so disappointing after 2 years, what should I do now? Can I request for reconsideration as a reply to same email?
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 2:12pm
Hi

Originally posted by prmoon prmoon wrote:

Today I received a mail from CPP-Ottawa saying that they are refusing my application as I did not meet requirements, specifically mentioned that I didnot provide substantial proof for duties mentioed in NOC.

I sent all these proof of experience 2 years back, I am actually working in managerial role and similar to duties mentioned in NOC.

so now my question is, Now can I send a request for consideration (email reply?)providing more accurate proof of experience showing my job duties etc. OR is decision is already made and I cannot send request for reconsideration.

They didnot mention anything like that I have to provide more proofs for my experience or even didnot mention that they are going to refund my fee.

I am FSW1, NoC#1122, applied in July2011 (without canadian Job offer)

This is so disappointing after 2 years, what should I do now? Can I request for reconsideration as a reply to same email?

1. You can request a reconsideration, but it is quite possible that they will not accept further documentation of your job duties, if that is the basis of the refusal.
2. The processing fee will not be refunded, if you paid the RPRF, it will be refunded.
PMM
prmoon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prmoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 2:17pm
I got this in email, so can I reply back to them in email and request for reconsideration?
prmoon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prmoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 2:19pm
DEAR xxxxxxx

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a member of the federal skilled worker class. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 12(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the economic class on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada. Subsection 75(1) of the regulations prescribes the federal skilled worker class as a class of persons who are skilled workers and who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada.

Pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002, skilled worker applicants are assessed on the basis of the criteria set out in subsection 76(1). The assessment of these criteria determines whether a skilled worker will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are age, education, knowledge of Canada’s official languages, experience, arranged employment and adaptability.

Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) in which you requested assessment: PROFESSIONAL OCCUPATIONS IN BUSINESS SERVICES TO MANAGEMENT (NOC 1122). The table below sets out the points assessed:

You have not obtained the minimum number of points, currently 67, required for a permanent resident visa. You received 0 points for experience. The work reference letters you provided did not do not allow me to determine whether or not you performed the lead statement or a substantial number of the duties described under this NOC. You did not provide substantial proof that you provide services such as analysing the operations, managerial methods or functions of xxxxxxxx in order to propose, plan and implement improvements.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,

Case officer XXXXXX

Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Case Processing Pilot- Ottawa

219 Laurier Avenue West,

7th floor, Section B,

Ottawa Ontario K1A 1L1

Canada;

Fax 613-946-6059

E-mail: [email protected]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic