Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canadian Employment / Jobs > Canada Job Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Emyployment In Canada

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyIdeaSpace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Emyployment In Canada
    Posted: 31 Oct 2013 at 2:26pm

Dear Sir /Madam, 

I am Murphy Zhang, a 29 year old man from Shenzhen China, in GuangDong Province.

Today I am contacting you for information about becoming a temporary foreign worker in Canada.

I met a Canadian English teacher in my city, and he told me to contact your services.

Whatever the job is skilled, semi-skilled or unskilled labor, I am willing to do it.  

The Canadian man told me there're a lot of employment opportunities in Canada, and the pay is good.

I am a university graduate, and I can read, write, and speak English. Attached to this email is my resume.

Any further reply would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Regards, 

Murphy Zhang

Address: Shenzhen, Guangdong, China

Cellphone No.: 0086-139-2886-9896

E-mail: [email protected]

batool100 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote batool100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2014 at 1:55am
Canadian companies must obtain permission form Citizenship and Immigration Canadian to hire foreign workers and this is only given if there is a shortage of Canadian workers in that profession. Since Canada has over 7% unemployment and over 52% of Canadian have a university degree (and 64% some form of post-secondary diploma) the only job offers are either highly skilled (doctors, nurses, engineers, etc.) or seasonal work (farming, ski resorts, etc.)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic