Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Work Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How long would it take to process LMO?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote machizmo80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How long would it take to process LMO?
    Posted: 26 Oct 2013 at 2:12am
My wife applied for live in caregiver to Canadian Global Immigration Consultant Services last Jan 2013.  She was working as Domestic Helper in HongKong. She is currently now in the philippines (Home country). It's been 9 Months but still no LMO, we've already send 2,400 canadian dollars to Canadian Global Immigration Consultant Services.  We are afraid that it might just be fictitious.  we want to withraw the money but they said that it will be forfeited..can somebody help us?
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2013 at 1:51pm
Hi

Originally posted by machizmo80 machizmo80 wrote:

My wife applied for live in caregiver to Canadian Global Immigration Consultant Services last Jan 2013.  She was working as Domestic Helper in HongKong. She is currently now in the philippines (Home country). It's been 9 Months but still no LMO, we've already send 2,400 canadian dollars to Canadian Global Immigration Consultant Services.  We are afraid that it might just be fictitious.  we want to withraw the money but they said that it will be forfeited..can somebody help us?

1. Depends where she applied, Manila 20 months for processing LCP should have first contact 15 weeks.   About 9 months in Hong Kong.
2. You know that it is against Canadian law to charge the employee a fee for finding a job?
3. So she hasn't even got a LMO? Sounds like the money is gone.
PMM
MyIdeaSpace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyIdeaSpace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2013 at 2:31pm

Dear Sir /Madam, 

I am Murphy Zhang, a 29 year old man from Shenzhen China, in GuangDong Province.

Today I am contacting you for information about becoming a temporary foreign worker in Canada.

I met a Canadian English teacher in my city, and he told me to contact your services.

Whatever the job is skilled, semi-skilled or unskilled labor, I am willing to do it.  

The Canadian man told me there're a lot of employment opportunities in Canada, and the pay is good.

I am a university graduate, and I can read, write, and speak English. Attached to this email is my resume.

Any further reply would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Regards, 

Murphy Zhang

Address: Shenzhen, Guangdong, China

Cellphone No.: 0086-139-2886-9896

E-mail: [email protected]

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic