Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - CHC-Islamabad Applicant applied after Feb28 as SW
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CHC-Islamabad Applicant applied after Feb28 as SW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
Author
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imran01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2009 at 8:33am
hi FAST TRACK, CHC-ISLAMABAD, AFTER 28 FEB 2008 APPLICATNS
KINDLY tell about any update...
and share ur thoughts
in this forum.
regards
khalid h View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khalid h Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 12:51am
You are right imran, fast track people should use this thread,
But we have lot of experienced seniors in the other one to guide us, so we are using both
the experience of people who applied in 2004 is obviously more than fast track applicants
imran01 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imran01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 1:14am
dear khalid,
u r right..but only u me and ali, are active in this thread
but one thing is for sure the difference of processing process and stage..at time make the things meaningless at this stage... u see when they discussing about CELL PHONE SELECTION... or CAR PURCHASE DECISION ETC...its not worthwhile for us.. at that stage...we have also stick to our core problems and concern...and see around...
but this thread shoudl be our

HOME..
regards

Originally posted by khalid h khalid h wrote:

You are right imran, fast track people should use this thread,
But we have lot of experienced seniors in the other one to guide us, so we are using both
the experience of people who applied in 2004 is obviously more than fast track applicants
ali24jan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ali24jan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 1:18am
Smile

Imran you post makes me smile, and i agree at home thing.....
mod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 1:20am
hi ali24jan
imran01 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imran01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 1:28am
dear ali,
this thread is continued by u.. then it is your responsibility that u should engaged all the old forum
Fast Track members to stick around and post their update in this thread...like julianoo immica etc...
u should invite all of them again...
regards
and thankz for smile and smiling...
regards

Originally posted by ali24jan ali24jan wrote:

Smile

Imran you post makes me smile, and i agree at home thing.....
khalid h View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khalid h Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 1:36am
Thats true car and cell fone issues are not important for me
but deciding the city to land is something we must start to work on, and in this HOME we can share our particular problems of fast track, specially the timelines for us are different
khalid h View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khalid h Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 1:39am
Imran if you see this extract from CIC site, you will know that refusals are quick, if its taking time that means they are confirming something but u meet the criteria

D)  Submission of application/documents after final determination of eligibility is complete

After a negative final determination of eligibility, the file is closed. A negative determination is final as of the date of the letter informing the applicant of the negative determination. Applicants who submit anything after such a letter has been sent should be informed that they may submit a new application to the CIO.

Note: Any documents received prior to the date of the letter, regardless of whether or not the 120 days have elapsed, must be considered. Visa offices cannot refuse to consider submissions made after 120 days, if the letters in either Appendix A of this bulletin or Appendix D of OP 6 have not been sent. Therefore, it is important to produce the BF reports, make the final determination of eligibility and send the negative determination of eligibility for processing letters promptly

ali24jan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ali24jan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 1:41am
Ok so I am posting a link of this thread to CHC Islamabad forum
imran01 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imran01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 1:51am
dear ali kahlid immica julianoo and all the fast track applicant..
i think the thread we are using .. its name is too long and complex to understand for new comers.. that is y we see.. people start new threats like.. "i want to apply under fast track" by kashif etc..
i think we should change it to more appropriate so that every body new to this form should come streight to our forum...what do u think...

i suggest

"CHC Islamabad 2008/09/10 Fast Track Applicants HOME"

what do u say Ali, Khalid, immica. joliano..etc
can we go for that
suggestions are welcome..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
  Share Topic