Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - CHC-Islamabad Applicant applied after Feb28 as SW
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CHC-Islamabad Applicant applied after Feb28 as SW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
Author
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imran01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 1:54am
Originally posted by imran01 imran01 wrote:

dear ali,
i send photocopy of all the degrees & transript i didnt send transcript in university sealed envelop.. what should i do..is it the cause for delay in my case processing...what is ur opinion...

Originally posted by ali24jan ali24jan wrote:

yes it is acceptable if you sent the transcript in university sealed envelop of degrees you have. because i did the same for me and my spouse.

tell me about the photocopies of my education certificate...is it acceptable...
imran01 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imran01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 2:37am
hi all seniors,
can any body guide me that in which city we will land when we go to cananda...while keepinng in mind..following points
ENVIRONMENT
FAMILY LIFE...KIDS prospects
OPPORTUNITIES..
AFFORDABILITY...
PEACE OF MIND...
LAW AND ORDER SITUATION..ETC ETC...

I APPLY IN NOC:0111 Finanacial managers...
plz discuss in details the cities of canada in above points keep in mind...and any other suggestion is also welcome...

thankz
Ra00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 5:16pm
Hi Guys
nice to see that forum..
Ra00
ali24jan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ali24jan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 11:09pm
all the photocopies are Notarized right? this maybe the reason of delay because now they have to verify these documents by their resources i guess, because they started calling your employer and stuff like that which means they are working on your case. So be patience and positive everything will be fine inshaAllah.
regards,
Ali

dear ali,
i send photocopy of all the degrees & transript i didnt send transcript in university sealed envelop.. what should i do..is it the cause for delay in my case processing...what is ur opinion...

yes it is acceptable if you sent the transcript in university sealed envelop of degrees you have. because i did the same for me and my spouse.

ali24jan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ali24jan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 11:12pm

Nice to see you Ra00, because you started the thread, i tried to e-mail you but link was not there in your profile.
Welcome back Smile hope you share your experiences
- Ali
Originally posted by Ra00 Ra00 wrote:

Hi Guys
nice to see that forum..
imran01 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imran01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 2:20am
hi RA00,
really missing u in ur forum...
welcome welcome welcome...
hopefully u share ur experiences...

Originally posted by Ra00 Ra00 wrote:

Hi Guys
nice to see that forum..
imran01 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imran01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 2:24am
dear ali,
obviously, its delay or slowness of the process, which make me confused and frustrated.. that is way hazar tarhan kay waswasy uttay rahtain hain....any ways... keep waiting with good health...
allah apna raham karay
regards..

all the photocopies are Notarized right? this maybe the reason of delay because now they have to verify these documents by their resources i guess, because they started calling your employer and stuff like that which means they are working on your case. So be patience and positive everything will be fine inshaAllah.
regards,
Ali

dear ali,

sunshy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 1:00pm
Aoa all,

New here.

Applied 15 Aug 2009
Documents requested 2nd Oct 2009
Documents submitted 3rd Nov 2009
Ecas not changed, no response since then. Should i be worried?

Thanks
mehpk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mehpk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 1:47pm
Dear Sunshy

you are lucky man.

I applied in NOV, 2007 and still waiting for the update letter, and you got the update letter in few 2- 3 months, do you think you still needs to be worried......

regards

khalid h View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khalid h Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 11:43pm
Sunshy

Just be patient, you will have to wait only, no other option
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
  Share Topic