Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - CHC-Islamabad Applicant applied after Feb28 as SW
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CHC-Islamabad Applicant applied after Feb28 as SW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
Author
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imran01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 4:01am
hi everyone,
i am looking this forum for about a month...
its been really informative and interesting...
i also apply in SEPT 08 and send documents in JULY 09...
but still waiting for interview or medical request....
can any body tell me how long it will be....

and plz also tell me can i withdraw amount from my account in which i show proof of fund.. i attached with my documentation application... coz i am in need of money these days... could it effect the processing of the case...

kindly reply.. SENIORS...

REGARDS.
ali24jan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ali24jan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 4:28am
Imran,

its really late that you did not received any information after submitting documents. No idea why its so late,because in most of the cases they verify the documents in 2 months. have you checked you ECAS online?

as far as the amount is concern yes you can use your money it will not affect the case, because when they will ask for PPR, they will need current bank statement

regards,
Ali
Originally posted by imran01 imran01 wrote:

hi everyone,
i am looking this forum for about a month...
its been really informative and interesting...
i also apply in SEPT 08 and send documents in JULY 09...
but still waiting for interview or medical request....
can any body tell me how long it will be....

and plz also tell me can i withdraw amount from my account in which i show proof of fund.. i attached with my documentation application... coz i am in need of money these days... could it effect the processing of the case...

kindly reply.. SENIORS...

REGARDS.
krisp View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 4:55am
Sounds a bit strange . No communication for this long under the fast track processing. Please try to communicate with CHC and get informed. About the bank deposit Ali24jan's advice is correct.
https://spreadsheets0.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Asl8-K_6JIWYdFBxa1ZDZ1dtQmpna2t6UHBvR285clE&output=html
imran01 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imran01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 5:07am
ali thankz.. for ur response...
yes i am also worried about that...
2 days before eid my office confirmed me that they received phone call for verification of my experience letter.. it shows that they are working on my file...
my ecas..is still...IN PROCESS..

what u suggest to me...

ali24jan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ali24jan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 5:12am
if they inquire before Eid from your current employer than please wait 15 days more, after that you can send e-mail to CHC islamabad.

No worries, Embarrassed it won't effect anything accept your health, so be healthy and have faith Allah is the best planner.
imran01 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imran01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 5:20am
Smile happy Big smile
thankz.. ali sb..,.. what is ur time line....
ali24jan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ali24jan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 5:23am
My Time line is as follows:

Applied Oct 2009
Document request March 2009
Document submitted July 2009
Medical request Sep 2009
Medical done October 15, 2009
Additional test Nov 5, 2009
imran01 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imran01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 5:57am
ali sb..
ur applied time is same with me...but i stuck and wait for medical requestConfused
actually i send photocopies of me and my wife education certifcates obviously notirsized..
and in addition my wife is also working..might her experience certificates also verified...???
what is ur opinion..
and best of luck for ur further processing...

imran01 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imran01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 5:58am

ali sb.

what about additional medical test...Embarrassed

ali24jan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ali24jan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 6:25am
well my wife also working, but they did not verified from her employer current or previous, even they did not called my current employer, they only called my previous employer because of my applicable NOC code.

so in my case they only verified the profession of my NOC which is included in their eligible profession list.

Originally posted by imran01 imran01 wrote:

ali sb..
ur applied time is same with me...but i stuck and wait for medical requestConfused
actually i send photocopies of me and my wife education certifcates obviously notirsized..
and in addition my wife is also working..might her experience certificates also verified...???
what is ur opinion..
and best of luck for ur further processing...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
  Share Topic