Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - CHC-Islamabad Applicant applied after Feb28 as SW
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CHC-Islamabad Applicant applied after Feb28 as SW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ali24jan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 6:26am
I received a letter from Regional Medical New Dehli asking for Serum creatinine which i did and submitted to my DMP.

Originally posted by imran01 imran01 wrote:

ali sb.

what about additional medical test...Embarrassed

imran01 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imran01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 6:45am
Originally posted by ali24jan ali24jan wrote:

well my wife also working, but they did not verified from her employer current or previous, even they did not called my current employer, they only called my previous employer because of my applicable NOC code.

so in my case they only verified the profession of my NOC which is included in their eligible profession list.

ali sb..
ur applied time is same with me...but i stuck and wait for medical requestConfused
actually i send photocopies of me and my wife education certifcates obviously notirsized..
and in addition my wife is also working..might her experience certificates also verified...???
what is ur opinion..
and best of luck for ur further processing...

imran01 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imran01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 6:47am
tell me about the photocopies of my education certificate...is it acceptable...
imran01 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imran01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 6:48am

ali tell me can i upgrade my ielts result after sending complete documentation....

ali24jan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ali24jan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 6:54am
yes it is acceptable if you sent the transcript in university sealed envelop of degrees you have. because i did the same for me and my spouse.

mod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 6:55am
imran01
you can upgrade you IELTS till final decesion is made.
ali24jan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ali24jan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 6:58am
did you sent the IELTS Certificate with your documents? if yes, then did you calculate your points on the basis of that IELTS result?

ali tell me can i upgrade my ielts result after sending complete documentation....

Julianoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julianoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 11:43am
So I am back too I was missing the forum too much but could not find the link..................I thought there was some prob with site but it seems better

Welcome all
Julia
immica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote immica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 3:19pm
Adaab arz once again.

I was also thinking, what happened to the forum no one is saying anything....but now I ma here.
imran01 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imran01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 9:57am
dear ali,
i send photocopy of all the degrees & transript i didnt send transcript in university sealed envelop.. what should i do..is it the cause for delay in my case processing...what is ur opinion...

Originally posted by ali24jan ali24jan wrote:

yes it is acceptable if you sent the transcript in university sealed envelop of degrees you have. because i did the same for me and my spouse.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
  Share Topic