Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

inland application septembere 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indimae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 1:37am
No, nothing yet. But checked online and it says they are processing the applications received by August 11th. Hope in a month they'll start with mine. :-)
As far as i understood, the process takes up to 2 years if everything is OK.

Carmenuta, how far are you in the process?
PR card holder since June 2010
scarborian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarborian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 1:54am
Does anybody know he timeline of Scarborough office.

Here is my story.

My common law spouse and i sent the application on may 2009, we receive a notice on Nov 2009 saying that our case was transfered to Scarborugh Office. We had have not receive further inofrmation since.

Thanks everybody for your help.
Carmenuta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmenuta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 10:17am
Hi, Indimae. I applied on Sept.17th, 2009. I'm surprised you haven't heard anything yet. You should be hearing within a week or so. They're working on applications up to August 24th, now.
Application sent: September 17th, 2009
Application received: September 18th, 2009
Started processing application: October 26th, 2009
Decision made: March 17th, 2010

BlueDragon17846 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlueDragon17846 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 4:14pm
Hi guys,

I originally started a thread for inland applicants Sept 2009-Jan 2010.  It seems to have gotten buried, but feel free to join!

****INLAND****
App sent: 11 Dec 2009
App recv'd: 14 Dec 2009
App started processing: 1 Mar 2010
AIP: 13 Sept 2010
Fingerprints Requested for RCMP: 4 March 2011
LANDED!!: 12 May 2011
indimae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indimae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 6:24pm
Well well, finally some movements in Vergeville.
So I checked online and it said "Decision made"!!!
So here's again the timeline:
received the application on September 8, 2009, started processing the application on October 5, 2009, medicals received, decision made and letter sent on March 8th
OMG OMG, what does that mean???
Sponsorship and work permit approved or PR card?
I won't be able to sleep until I get that letter!
wordstar_28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wordstar_28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2010 at 12:56am
indimae congrats!!! wish its your PR approval not stage 1. keep us posted please. I sent mine sept 22, recieved sept 25, started processing oct 31. I just checked mine but still in process...
indimae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indimae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2010 at 1:09am
I wish too is PR, but it would be too early, wouldn't it? although my husband is very positive and believes is the PR.
You should be hearing from them soon Wink

Edited by indimae - 15 Mar 2010 at 1:20am
indimae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indimae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2010 at 11:44am
WOW!! So we got 3 letters:
1. Work permit
2. sponsorship approval... and...
3. letter that says: "we are pleased to advice you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada immigration center in Scarborough will contact you concerning your permanent resident status."
They'll call me for an appointment and I have to bring my passport. Then a final decision will be made. I'll be getting the PR card veryyyy soon!!!
Wow, this was a quick process- 5 months from opening my application in October. I hope it won't take them too long to call me :-)))
I guess they are working :-)
This is a hope that many of you soon will receive the same letters.
Cheers!!! Beer
dpausuri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dpausuri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2010 at 12:27pm
Hello,

Has anyone done any travel outside Canada since applying for the Inland PR (assuming with Valid Tourist Visa!!)

thanks

Edited by dpausuri - 15 Mar 2010 at 12:27pm
indimae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indimae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2010 at 2:17pm
Dpausuri, I haven't gone outside Canada because you are not suppose to. You won't be admitted in Canada. I wouldn't do it and jeopardize the application. Though, I've heard of people doing it, the problems and the stress were too big. They can cancel your whole application. Be careful. :-)  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic