Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

inland application septembere 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmenuta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 12:27pm
That doesn't sound right... a month maybe but 2 or 3 months?? I don't know.
zob79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zob79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 12:29pm
CIC agent said they are processing apps recieved as of May 19th, 2009 and mine was received in October :( .

Edited by zob79 - 01 Dec 2009 at 12:29pm
Carmenuta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmenuta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 12:33pm
Well, I think you misunderstood him, though. CIC is working on those apps received up to May 19th. THOSE applications will receive AIP (first stage of approval soon). That does not mean that your application has not been opened yet. They opened my a month after its receipt. So, it's probable they will open yours soon, as well and then it will take a few months before you can get your first stage of approval. Wait for another week or so before you can check your E-CAS again.
zob79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zob79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 12:38pm

I hope they process it as soon as possible. Well the good thing is that processing time on CIC website reduced to 6 months from 6-7 months.

Carmenuta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmenuta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 12:39pm
Yeah. There you go!
Carmenuta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmenuta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 12:41pm
Sometimes, during the summer time, the agents go on vacation, so when fall comes they're left with all these applications. I mean it's just like any other office, right?! So, we have to give them the benefit of the doubt. AND wait
wordstar_28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wordstar_28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 5:21pm
maybe bec of christmas holiday. just try checking it everyday! [:)
wordstar_28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wordstar_28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 5:23pm
merry christmas to everybody! happy holidays!!! wish u all the best on this yuletide season... Godspeed...
job_seeker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote job_seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 5:30pm
Thanks!!!!!
shortie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 12:49pm
I wondered why the old forum was locked...  didn't know they had a new one here Confused
INLAND

We received your application for permanent residence on September 28, 2009.

We started processing your application on October 30, 2009.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic