Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Study Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Study issues

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirpafan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 11:07pm
THANKS for replies,
he is doing part time work only at present. Next week, he is hoping to get admission letter to another program at that place. So, i think it will not be a problem to continue in Canada.
I was looking if he can directly start his PR process after gaining some experience during summer break of four months ... but I guess he can not.
So he plans to continue studies in a different course, complete it and go for PG work permit. During all this period, continue part time except for breaks. No problem, his expenses are not much.... and I am there as backup... Big smile

Thanks all
kirpafan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirpafan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 12:32pm
Another point I noticed earlier was to keep studying/attending classes off and on, even if you do not intend to continue in same course next year. You need this so that you get EVN for work permit or study visa extension without any trouble. Am I right? 
Anybody has experience or faced any problem with EVN?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic