Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Work Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can I apply for a Change of Conditions online?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dchal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can I apply for a Change of Conditions online?
    Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 11:36am
I currently hold a Post-Graduate Work Permit status. It expires in May, 2015. My student status is expired.

I had not performed a medical exam, but want to teach in a school. I thus require a medical exam, and have taken it in September, 2013.

I know that I will have to pay the Work Permit fees again, and apply for a Change of Conditions once my exam results are on file with CIC.

I am trying to figure out what is the quickest way to change the conditions on my work permit (that currently say I am not authorized to work in a school, as I do not have a medical exam), as I have a job offer at a school which I cannot take on due to this issue.

****Can I apply for a Change of Conditions online? Is there any way to avoid the paper application and do this online, since it is much quicker online? When I go through the online questionnaire, I cannot seem to find a 'change of conditions' option****

Your advice would be much appreciated.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic