Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Study Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

please advice me before i apply ( Urgent )

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aysser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: please advice me before i apply ( Urgent )
    Posted: 18 Sep 2013 at 5:36pm
hi

i am applying for study permit, I have the money that cover all my needs for 7 months  itth n Canada,

but the problem is my bank account last 6 months of work do not cover the amount needed in the

bank certificate , the money that i got it is not from my work it is from my father and he passed away,

I have one of my brothers is a bank employee, do I let him to warranty me in Canada, because his

last 6 months balance can cover my needs in 7 months, or it is enough if  i do Proof of Means of

Financial Support 
by my self?

is it O.K if a member of my family covered financial support for me ( and i already got a job ) but my

salary do not cover me financially in Canada ( i have around 20.000 cad in my account )
[email protected] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krista@triumphed.ca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 1:25pm
If your family member is assisting you with financial support, that is okay. However, you will need to provide the last 4 months of bank statements, a letter from the family member confirming they will be supporting you for the duration of your studies and proof of family ties (i.e. birth certificates or any form of legal proof you are related).

I know this reply comes late, but I hope it is helpful. If you need assistance, feel free to reach me directly.

Good luck with your studies!
Krista Silverwood
Education and Immigration Consultant
Triumph Education Canada
www.triumphed.ca
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic