Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canadian Employment / Jobs > Canada Job Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jobs for MBA in canada

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
mp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jobs for MBA in canada
    Posted: 21 Apr 2014 at 1:10pm
Forget about jobs in Canada at least. They do not require any well educated residents. You can spend thousands of dollars on expensive education but there are no jobs. You will be wasting your time and losing opportunities elsewhere. Canada is good for residents with very low level qualifications and people with no aspirations.
ayan05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ayan05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2014 at 1:23am
Indian Students dont get jobs because of H1 Visa Problem,dont think it is negative answer but it is a grey area, which you will face after completion of studies. Once you know grey area than black and white is easy to identify
batool100 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote batool100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2014 at 1:54am
It's not the country, it's the area and your field of study. For example, if you want to focus on investment banking, then get your MBA from the US - preferably from a top MBA program.
nidhi24aug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nidhi24aug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2013 at 2:11pm
Dear Sir/ Mam
I have done MBA Finance from India. Further I am also pursuing the course of Company Secretary from the Institute of company secretaries of India (Statutory Body Under the act of Parliament). I have cleared all my papers & presently doing internship with a practising company secretary. Now i am planning to move canada after completing my cs.

Could you please let me know if i can work in canada as a CS? Do i need to clear any exams further. 

Apart from that i am also having a work experience of 3 years as an Assistant professor in a University & i have good command over subjects like Financial statement analysis, company law, accounts, security analysis & portfolio management.

Thanks in advance
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic