Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

school recors for children

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toronto333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: school recors for children
    Posted: 25 Jun 2013 at 10:31am
hi guys,
i need to send my kids school records with application--was wodering do these records need to be stamp and signed by school pricipal or just stamped or whatever the school give us.
i mean would cic accept if school give papers without stamping or validating them as nearly six months ago when i got school records ,school didnt bother to validate them.

i was bit concerned so that i can send proper document the way was cic wants them
canvis2006 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canvis2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2013 at 11:30am
Please post ALL your questions in one thread....don't open new thread for every little question....
Vancan2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vancan2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2013 at 7:01pm
Yes, please don't post the same question in every topic.

The short answer is if your documents are legitimate and genuine, then you have nothing to worry about. As long as you follow the instructions. I can't recall if they want simple letters (in which case whichever the school provided should be sufficient) or they also request transcripts, etc. In the latter case, you need to supply the missing documents (if you were asked for transcripts as well and haven't supplied them). 

Good luck!
Vancouver S03/12 L03/12 IP11/12 RQ 03/13 XFER 03/13 Currently In Process
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic