Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Finally

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shurem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Finally
    Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 9:37pm
Hi EveryoneBig smile
So finally have our interview schduled for april 20th 2010, and yes I am going to South africa to support my MAnWink. I have a few questtionQuestion

1. I am applying for our Caips Notes Does my husband need to sign the form or can I sign?
2. I only paid 550 for the sponcer fee and i was not aware at the time that there was additional fees to be paid. How can i pay the PR proceessing fee? do i pay it at the immigration in south african or can i pay it before the interview.

Thanks

redeagle View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redeagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 9:43pm
Pay it before you go, online, that way you can take a print off of the receipt.
"Will this matter a year from now?"
Probably, this is gonna be a one hell of a long journey.
SWEETG View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SWEETG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 9:49pm
Good luck on that day Shurem, we'll be praying hard for you. Yeah you should definetly pay for the add.fees before you go. And try to gather as much additional info to prove the continuity of your relationship as well. can you post your timeline again please?
" People think it's holding on that makes you stronger, but sometimes it's letting go."
Shurem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shurem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 10:07pm

Hey Redeagle
Do i select the CIC office in mississauge even though our application in outland ?

Thanks  Sweetg
Here is my timeline Smile
approved by MIss September 24th 2009
Processing started by october 26th 2009
 Received our AOR on december 4th 2009
February 2009 received a request for  inerview 
redeagle View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redeagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 10:35pm
Select the office you selected when you paid the $550, I assume that was Mississauga?
Yullover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yullover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 10:36pm
Yes you choose missaussauga as they process all the payment for outline sponsorship...

Don't forget to add you client ID and immigration file number in the receipt.
Shurem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shurem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 11:20pm
What about the CAIPS notes ? Does my husband need to sign official IMM5475 Consent Form Since i am sponsering him?
EnglishMuffin View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EnglishMuffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 12:24am
I ordered CAIPS without my partner's signature from memory (with I as the sponsor and her the sponsored spouse).
redeagle View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redeagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 1:02am
Everything appears to go through as the sponsor do wanting case notes, as the sponsor, you shouldnt need the applicants signature.

Edited by redeagle - 22 Feb 2010 at 1:03am
bflava View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bflava Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 3:55pm
good luck with the interview and yes pay the fees through mississauga, plus u dont need the applicant signature to apply for CIAPS so

do it ASAP to take with you. and like Sweetg said, Start gethering additional info to prove that the relationship is still on and getting stronger day by day...

good luck
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic