Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mississauga TimeLine 2008-2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canadaturk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 7:57am
I called the call center last week and was told by the agent that she can gurantee me that my app is in processing but e-cas is still showing only received. When I asked how long it has been in processing I was only told that it would likely be a few weeks before I received the acknowledgment letter (Dec 2). So this would be sometime in Nov.
premaman3 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote premaman3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 11:08am
canadaturk......all that is not accurate, and  any application for the agent is considered as in process.what ever the situation is. and you will see when your change to in process at the e-case.
kkr83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kkr83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 8:29pm
applied thru kolbe group on dec/18/08
appeared for test:dec/18/08
application recvd:feb/09/09
aknowledgement letter:july/02/09
application in process:oct/01/09
transferred to local office:dec/15/09
still waiting...
hsin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hsin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 10:59am
Unhappylong time.....
premaman3 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote premaman3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 12:59pm

KKr83

I also applied through Kolbe:

Test date Oct 15/08

received by CIC Sydney; Dec.24/08

in process:  June 30 09

Transferred to Mississauga : Oct 28/09

Still nothing.

Some people who applied the same date don their Oath on Oct and November already.Others still waiting

kkr83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kkr83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 1:18pm
premaman3...thanks for the updates...i dont know y r they taking so long...we applied thru kolbe group cuz i was told by my friend that the process is quciker than the normal timeline...i dont know wats true.can u tell me 1thing?whenever u call cic what do they tell u after ur file has been transferred?thanks.
premaman3 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote premaman3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 3:10pm
kkr83
the only advantage of kolbe that you skip the waiting time for the test.But if one of the group who applied with you get some delay,all the others have to wait for him .once transferred ,Mississauga select some of the batch for ceremony once they have space for them,so they do not give them any priority.the bottomline,it does not worth it,from my experience applying directly is better.at least you know where your application is standing.
kkr83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kkr83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 8:50pm
permaman3...thanks for ur reply...well what can we do now...there is no option other than waiting...u know wat,when i called cic last week.One of the agent told me that my file has been tranferred to the local office recently but still in process.I asked her what are they doing with the file...she said my exam with the kolbe group is not checked yet..once they do the checking they will notify them...she said if u wonna know abt the test thru kolbe...call them to ask them...I guess the agents even dont know what is actually going on.
mod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 3:28am
what is the avg. time
kkr83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kkr83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 1:25pm
@mod...can u plzz make me clear what do u mean by the avg time?well if u asking abt the routine application time, they say it is 13 to 16 months...since my file is received it has been 10 months uptil now...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>
  Share Topic