Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mississauga TimeLine 2008-2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 13>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canadaturk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 8:25am
E-Cas still showing only received with no date! They opened the applications on Dec 2 and e-cas still not being updated with when Sydney actually received our applications. Wondering when they will be getting around to this?
canvis2006 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canvis2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 6:28pm
Applications that go through kolbe end up taking longer than direct/regular ones......
cellnet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cellnet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 3:59pm
i had my test today in mississauga no problems at all no one got RQ or any thing the IO were very friendly didnt ask much questions the stories i heard about IMMIGRATION OFFICER of mississauga in the last forum were all wrong there were 60 people for the test no problems for any one they all were good with the people didnt check the stamps even just confirmed verbaly with me thats all asked about the address same phone number same and thats it she ticked every thing thing ok on my file and handed me the test sheet nice friendly lady .

Edited by cellnet - 15 Dec 2009 at 4:02pm
Shan786 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shan786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 4:28pm
good to hear that callnet!
mod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 1:42am
shan786
are you from Pakistan
canadaturk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canadaturk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 6:58am
I thought being part of the Kolbe group is supposed to make the process faster not slower! I still don't know when Sydney actually received the file. File was only opened and still does not show in process and Jan 3 will be 10 months. This is the most ridiculous process I have ever seen. What is so hard about finding out when they got it? What is the typical time line for Kolbe applicants?
premaman3 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote premaman3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 1:25pm
canadaturk...it is faster in the end..because the test waiting time in mississauga is 6 months from the transferre date ....you do not have to wait that .
canadaturk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canadaturk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 10:27pm

Premaman3:

So what do you think about how long the process will take considering they opened it on Dec 2 and we took the test in March? I am trying to figure out this whole thing about how long it is going to take. The letter is giving me a time frame of 12-15 from the date of the letter which is Dec 2. Then this is going to be almost 2 years. Any thoughts?
premaman3 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote premaman3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 8:51am

canadaturk.....I have given you many explinations and details in this thread,They explain every thing ,I do not really know why you keep asking the same question,is there any thing in particular not cleare for you?

hsin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hsin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 6:23pm
still waiting
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 13>
  Share Topic