Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Niagara_ Timeline

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niagara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Niagara_ Timeline
    Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 9:59pm
any new updates from niagara falls office ? they have 2 ceremonies coming up anyone got updated yet ? please share it here thank you
Palestine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Palestine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 10:21pm
i did not get any updates.
do you know when is the ceremonies?????
niagara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niagara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 10:39pm

yes  DEC 23 and JAN 20  you can check this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/specialev/english/search_recherche.cfm

Palestine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Palestine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 10:54pm
thanx
i hope i get it in Dec
ecs View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ecs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 11:06pm
Palestine, please post your timeline...
Family Class
App Sent-1May09
CPC-M Returned - 28thMay
Resent:12Jun
Spon Appvd:03Sep
AOR(Buffalo):14Sep
PPR Request:23Nov
Landed:25Nov
Palestine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Palestine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 8:49am
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 9, 2009.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called A Look at Canada on February 9, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on July 14, 2009.

Your file was transferred to the Niagara Falls Selection Integration Refugee Operations office on August 6, 2009. The Niagara Falls Selection Integration Refugee Operations office will contact you if additional information is required. The Niagara Falls Selection Integration Refugee Operations office will contact you regarding your citizenship test once all the necessary checks on your file are complete.

We sent you a notice on October 6, 2009 to ############# Ontario, Canada,  to appear and write the citizenship test on October 26, 2009 at 10:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.
Palestine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Palestine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 9:38am
hey guys
i sent them email yesterday asking if i am scheduled  for the ceremony on Dec 23,2009 and i got reply now.
i am scheduled on Dec 23,2009 at 1:30 Pm

good luck for all of u guys

Palestine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Palestine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 9:47am
she said they will be sending out letters this week 

Edited by Palestine - 02 Dec 2009 at 11:56am
niagara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niagara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 9:22pm
 Congratulations palestine you will become a canadian before the new year i just wanna ask did you get your e-CAS updated ? thank you
Palestine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Palestine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 8:49am
no not yet.
they will send the letters this week so i think we will get updates by friday .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic