Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Parent PR Sponsorship for 2011 Applications

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reallynewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2015 at 2:39pm
No news  yet  Cry. According to CIC website, they are still working on applications received on or before April 30, 2011 and processing time is 50 months.
reallynewbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reallynewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2015 at 9:42am
Finally, we got the email from CIC. They requested some forms.

TEl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2015 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by reallynewbie reallynewbie wrote:

Finally, we got the email from CIC.

Me too!!!!
Applied - June 9, 2011
CIC received - June 10, 2011
Acknowledgement letter - Jan 17, 2013
Online Status Changed to Received - Jan 20, 2013
wenforeveryong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wenforeveryong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 10:40pm
Hi everyone,

First of all, congratulations to TEI and reallynewbie that received the email from CIC. One Step closer! Do you mind if I ask what forms CIC requested via email? Do you have to provide proof of income again? The reason I'm asking is because I was thinking of taking some time off from work and travel but was afraid CIC may ask me to provide evidence of source of income soon. As my application date was two months away from yours, I guess I will receive some sort of email communication soon. CIC received my application on Aug 4 2011 and the acknowledgement letter was sent Feb 12 2013. 

Thank you so much for sharing your experience here! Any kind of information would definitely help!

Cheers,
Wen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote reallynewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2015 at 10:01am
Hi Wen,

In this checklist, they only ask for option c printouts for year you applied the application and a year before as well i.e. For example, if the original sponsorship application was submitted in 2011, the sponsor and co-signer both must submit the Option C Printout for 2010 and 2011.
a0chadz1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a0chadz1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 12:41am
Hi,
I also received the same letter as TEI. Can someone please advise which forms is CIC requesting? I thought the application was complete.
Any help/info will be appreciated.
Thanks
amit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reallynewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 12:09pm
Even though  applications were complete, they are asking for extra forms, which were used by LVO in past. It makes process little faster as Sponsored person doesn't have to submit those to LVO anymore (which they have to, in past). About list of the forms, in the email, they gave a link "You may obtain the forms listed in the attached checklist on our Web site at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/3998-temp.asp." .

Use the forms from that list and attach additional docs, which are mentioned in checklist.

Edited by reallynewbie - 28 Aug 2015 at 12:10pm
moongs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moongs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2015 at 5:02pm
Great News guys :)

I am in the same boat as you guys.

Applied for Parents in June 2011.

Received email to send additional docs in July 2015. Docs sent August 2015

Please keep posting updates to we are aware of how things are moving.

Cheers,

mark_india View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark_india Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2016 at 9:39pm
Guys,

any update from anyone?

I received additional document request in July 2015 and all docs were submitted in Sep 2015. Since then there is no update from CIC. Do you know how long does it take for next step now?

Applied - 8 Aug 2011
Received by CIC - 16 Aug 2011
Online status (Received) - 16 Feb 2013
Additional docs requested by CPC Mississauga - July 2015
Additional docs submitted to CPC Mississauga - Sep 2015

Waiting.....

Thanks.
Applied - 8 Aug 2011
Received - 16 Aug 2011
Online Status Changed to Received - 16 Feb 2013
uwbuchanan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uwbuchanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2016 at 9:48pm
apply for GCMS notes

Originally posted by mark_india mark_india wrote:

Guys,

any update from anyone?

I received additional document request in July 2015 and all docs were submitted in Sep 2015. Since then there is no update from CIC. Do you know how long does it take for next step now?

Applied - 8 Aug 2011
Received by CIC - 16 Aug 2011
Online status (Received) - 16 Feb 2013
Additional docs requested by CPC Mississauga - July 2015
Additional docs submitted to CPC Mississauga - Sep 2015

Waiting.....

Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic