Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Buffalo-Quebec Skill Worker-Apply 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 1:28pm
Congrat Montreal129
keptis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keptis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 1:15pm
Congrats montreal . keep us informed on your settlement process and in terms of getting drivers permit.
montreal129 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote montreal129 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 3:56pm
Thanks Keptis. I am already in Montreal for last
~1.5 years.. I am pretty much settled :)...
tara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 4:32pm
Montreal129, you finaly sent your passport to the place inside of canada not BUffalo for visa?
How long does the visa process take?

how long  does it take (finishing background check---changing the ecas to medical recieved---recieving the PPR by email)? by date?

montreal129 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote montreal129 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 4:40pm
Hi tara
Yes I sent my passport inside canada. I sent my passports on 10th feb. I received them on Mar1. But visa on my passport was stamped on Feb19. I am not sure when my background check was over. but I got PPR on 9th feb. I guess change of ecas to medical recieved happened 2 weeks before that...
tara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2010 at 12:02pm
Thanks Montreal129
taradil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taradil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 5:35pm
Hello Guys,
   i sent my application to buffalo almost 1 year ago after u got my CSQ , i did my medical and buffalo received it in may 2009.
in june i was told that they gonna do some background check , i was getting a message from buffalo saying that the BC is still on till november 2009 when i started getting this message :

Your application is in process. We are unable to provide a date when the processing of your application will be complete.

i was always thinking that this mean the BC is not over till two days ago i emailed them asking if the BC is over and this is what i got :

The results of your background check have been received.
 Your application is in process. We are unable to provide a date when the processing of your application will be complete.

i am confused cause i do not know if the BC was done in Nov 2009 or recently and do u guys know long does it take to get the PPR  , i already paid the RPRF in june 2009.

thanks for the help
taradil
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic