Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My child visa

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Na jot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My child visa
    Posted: 09 Feb 2013 at 5:29am
Hi I am permanent resident in Canada.i have one question about my child.my child is born in India.i am apply my child march 2012.his date of birth-18jan 2012.but Delhi visa office receive my child passport in oct 2012.its too much time they not give them the visa.total time is 4month to receive his passport.CAS status show application received.but they do not change in process.i send many emails but they do not any ans.so pls someone my help.pls.
computergeek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote computergeek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2013 at 2:45pm
NDVO asks for passports at the start of the process and most people send them. NDVO doesn't DEMAND them - they just ask for them.  Thus, four months is not unreasonable.  Sadly, the lack of response is normal.

FSW applied 6/09, denied (med inadmissible) 12/11. JR leave granted 7/12, discontinued 9/12. Spousal app PPR 9/12. Landed 13 October 2012
mortega View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mortega Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2013 at 11:54pm
Hi is there a way that i can check if cic has received my son's application package that i sent last january 31. I have
Checked with fedex and they said that it was sent feb1
Mortega
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic