Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

In Processes and Medical Expiration

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skytra7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: In Processes and Medical Expiration
    Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 9:12am
Hi,

We made an Outland application (spousal) and the application is in London Visa office.  I did my Medical for my self  last February.  However it is now a year since I did my medical and I am worried that I will have to do another medical again.  I haven't heard anything from CIC since September (ECAS in process) and we applied late June 2012.  Also I've heard about 'Medical Extensions'?  What should I do about my medical situation should I contact CIC about the medical issue or wait for CIC to contact us?

Advance Thanks
computergeek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote computergeek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2013 at 2:07am
The VO will either request an extension of your medicals or they will ask you to re-do them.  That is entirely their decision, not yours.

Have you ordered a copy of your GCMS notes to determine what's been done to your file at this point?
FSW applied 6/09, denied (med inadmissible) 12/11. JR leave granted 7/12, discontinued 9/12. Spousal app PPR 9/12. Landed 13 October 2012
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic