Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Decision Made" - What's next?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
peter8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Decision Made" - What's next?
    Posted: 12 Dec 2013 at 3:53pm
How long did you had to wait before you got that call?
peter8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2013 at 3:07pm
How long did they got back to you after DM..
pad980 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pad980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2013 at 12:10pm
We had our decision made and appoitment on June 21.
So we are all done
Good luck
peter8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2013 at 9:44am
hi there have u heard back from CIC as yet? am also waiting...
pad980 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pad980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2013 at 11:52am
I checked my husbands application online (in land application) and this is what it said.

"We received your application for permanent residence on October 6, 2011.
We started processing your application on August 30, 2012.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. "

There was no mention of a letter being sent to us or anything.
Is there anyone else in this situation?
Does anyone know how long the wait is now and what happends next?

Thank you
computergeek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote computergeek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2013 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by isim isim wrote:

Hi Guys, is somebody able to access "application status check " on the cic site. It was ok before, but since yesterday "unable". Im wondering, if somebody has the same problem or only my file is in trouble? Thanks

It seems to be an issue with e-CAS.  Not everyone is affected, but it seems to be impacting 10-20% of people.
FSW applied 6/09, denied (med inadmissible) 12/11. JR leave granted 7/12, discontinued 9/12. Spousal app PPR 9/12. Landed 13 October 2012
isim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote isim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2013 at 2:34pm
Hi Guys, is somebody able to access "application status check " on the cic site. It was ok before, but since yesterday "unable". Im wondering, if somebody has the same problem or only my file is in trouble? Thanks
Royzxw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Royzxw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2013 at 9:12pm
Congras! Wish you the best in Canada~
computergeek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote computergeek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2013 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by Oregon2BC Oregon2BC wrote:

I just heard on Friday that I am approved!  About 7 months after we mailed in our application.  I'm going to see our consultant tomorrow to get the paperwork and then I have to go to the border to get my passport stamped.  I have a job lined up.  Any idea how long it will take for me to get a SSI number?  Another random question: Do you think I will be able to get a contract-based cell phone or will I have to find a way to build credit first?

Getting a SIN takes about 10-15 minutes at a Service Canada office, plus the time to wait for service.

http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/eng/sc/sin/index.shtml

You may be asked to make a deposit to get a cell phone.

Congratulations!

FSW applied 6/09, denied (med inadmissible) 12/11. JR leave granted 7/12, discontinued 9/12. Spousal app PPR 9/12. Landed 13 October 2012
Oregon2BC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oregon2BC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2013 at 4:58pm
I just heard on Friday that I am approved!  About 7 months after we mailed in our application.  I'm going to see our consultant tomorrow to get the paperwork and then I have to go to the border to get my passport stamped.  I have a job lined up.  Any idea how long it will take for me to get a SSI number?  Another random question: Do you think I will be able to get a contract-based cell phone or will I have to find a way to build credit first?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic