Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Good News!!! Liberals finally Bringing it out !!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedGood News!!! Liberals finally Bringing it out !!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14151617>
Author

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2013 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by SuperDude SuperDude wrote:

Originally posted by supertoztoz supertoztoz wrote:

Originally posted by Kdd77 Kdd77 wrote:

For some reason i cant seem to be able to read this "supertoztoz" comments youre talking about. Must be the Anti-troll software i installed lately, seems to be working perfectly. 

carambar jokes ?
looks like when people do not agree and take part of your crying you guys get offended.
open minded only when it benefits them. pathetic !

sure, people have different takes on things. MY UNDERSTANDING on the whole thing is:

1. why skilled labour is grant priority but not citizenship? 

Skilled labour can solve Canada's labour shortage and supposedly improve the economy, that goes on to JK's political resume and good for the Conservative party. it's a good investment. but as long as they can hold us from becoming citizens, our outcries pose no threats to them, because WE CAN NOT VOTE.  5 to 6 years later , when we finally become citizens , who knows where JK and Conservative government are by then? so why would they care now?? 

2. Why do we keep "crying" here?
the Canadian government keeps criticizing other countries' social policies and human right violations, while so many people within its own border are stripped of the basic right of having a voice, even though these people have been paying taxes and building the society just like any Canadian citizen. sure, we need to pay our due....and we did.  So when it's our time to become a citizen, you don't throw a curve ball like this. How many 5 years does a person have in his/her life? so excuse us if we want to fight for our right. Someone says we are wasting politicians' precious time. last time I checked, our tax dollars pay for the government too....so our money is good for building the road but no good for their time and work?  I don't think Canada can function without all the immigrants and, and to us, getting citizenship  is very high on the priority list right now and in turn, i think it should get some political attention.

3. someone says we deserve it, do we? 
trust me, all the fraudulent applicants and people don't meet the residence requirement won't be here crying, they are busy covering their AS*ES now. the last thing they want to do is post their trails on a public forum. all we " crying babies" are people who think he/she has been mistreated.

To supertoztoz: sure, you can have different opinion. but I feel a lot of negativity in your posts. Haven't seen anyone like that. I personally apologize if our posts offended you in any way, although I shouldn't have, because according to you, everyone has a voice . but if you decide to pitch in on the topic, please post something with value . you may not see it, but  it does mean something to most of the people here. 

What are you saying make sense but what i understand is that the reason why you guys want to become a canadian citizen it's to vote right ?
So each of the pers that has an RQ right now is mad because he cannot become Canadian citizen as fast as he or she thought and then it's not possible to vote ?
I do believe as a permanent resident you can live your life normally and just be patient to wait for the files to be done.
In the case of waiting for permanent residency and sometimes having to leave the country after for exemple in some cases working and being a student for several years this is what i call unaceptable.
But sorry i was not feeling bad for myself when i had to wait to get a citizenship when i was doing at 99 percent what canadian citizen was doing.
I can understand that for some people it looks cool to have a passport and vote but just in the immigration process they're is way more important files.
What matter the most it's be in the country and be able to work and live there without hassle of visa extension, permanent residency etc....

akella View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2013 at 5:25pm

My offer is to wait and be quiet about it like i did for almost 3 years.

Thank you, offer not accepted. And this seems to be the main reason for you being so agitated and "crybaby"-like in this thread? Others don't have to follow your footsteps.

As I've said several times already - if you can't put yourself in other people's shoes and see how citizenship delays cause pain & suffering, that's not something you should be proud of. I understand your point about priorities, but priorities are chosen by humans and humans make mistakes. And this is something that can be corrected.

Edited by akella - 20 Jan 2013 at 5:26pm
akella View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2013 at 5:54pm

what pain and suffering ? give me some exemples please ?
i dont remenber me being in pain and suffering when i was a permanent resident waiting for citizenship.
Do something else and stop thinkin about for crying out loud ! whats the point to be impatient like that

Spend some time going through my earlier posts - I have written this at least twice. And you clearly missed my point, dear supertoztoz, the one about inability to get yourself in others shoes. Seriously, you are already looking comical here - multiple people are telling you they are suffering because of the delays (for various reasons, and admittedly to various degrees - from being inconvenienced to actually experiencing serious issues). And what we hear? You are saying - as this did not affect you, it is not true? I hope you are not talking to police officers this way when they stop you for speeding...

Anyway, your posts were coherent in the beginning, but now you are just making fun of yourself. I think I'll just ignore you for some time. Good luck!

Edited by akella - 20 Jan 2013 at 5:56pm
canon View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2013 at 6:25pm

you know whats my philosophy ? when i dont like the menu i go to another restaurant. i dont call the cook from that restaurant by telling him or her to cook differently.
canada has these rules and it's been like that since quite a long time and they dont really care about changing these rules. A lot of local office doesnt have front desk anymore etc.....
Before sending your application you know the delays so if you decide to send your application you stick with it.
===================================

When you don't like the menu, and you don't care about the restaurant, you simply go to another one. But if you care, you'd call the cook, you'd call the manager, and if you know the owners you'd call them and complain for the sake of the improvement. That's how a good citizen is responsible and that's how the systems improve and get better. When you do not complain, it means you don't care, and nobody will ever notice if there is anything wrong with the system!  
On another note, a lot of offices do not have front desk anymore due to two reasons  (1) Cutting cost, (2) Moving to electronic government.  Not because of changing any service rules as you were suggesting! 
supertoztoz View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2013 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by akella akella wrote:

i dont remenber me being in pain and suffering when i was a permanent resident waiting for citizenship.
Do something else and stop thinkin about for crying out loud ! whats the point to be impatient like that

Spend some time going through my earlier posts - I have written this at least twice. And you clearly missed my point, dear supertoztoz, the one about inability to get yourself in others shoes. Seriously, you are already looking comical here - multiple people are telling you they are suffering because of the delays (for various reasons, and admittedly to various degrees - from being inconvenienced to actually experiencing serious issues). And what we hear? You are saying - as this did not affect you, it is not true? I hope you are not talking to police officers this way when they stop you for speeding...

Anyway, your posts were coherent in the beginning, but now you are just making fun of yourself. I think I'll just ignore you for some time. Good luck!

you actually makes zero sense dear friend
answer the questions please, 

Once you answer this question we can have a debate. I do put myself on someone else shoes especially when i was in the exact position.
I dont remenber suffering or pain because i wait to be able to carry a canadian passport and be able to vote.
The pain and suffering was when i had to switch to a work permit from student visa then extended my work permit and then apply for permanent residency to be able to stay in the country.
that was PAIN , STRESS and SUFFERING and all the others words you want since it was uncertain that i can stay in the country.
Once you're a permanent resident they're is no pain and suffering just patience. Even the file cost only 200 dollars. The permanent resident visa is a pain in the ass with medical visit, lots of fees and lots of uncertain wait time.
Wael55 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2013 at 6:30pm

Originally posted by Ottawa_2010 Ottawa_2010 wrote:

Applicants, please ignore Supertoztoz. She seems to not have anything else to do.

Supertoztoz, please feel free to open an account for the poor. No one is stopping you.

If you haven't noticed, this is immigration.ca. You would expect to see subjects some what related to immigration.

People have the right to talk about anything. This is the free world, if you don't believe in it then you are in the wrong country. There are many countries where you aren't allowed to discuss anything. Pick one and move to it.

Since we can talk about what we want, can i do too ? or it is a free country only when we talk about the subject you want to talk about ?
I found ridiculous the cry and the need of mps for the cause when they re is more important things to deal in the country and in the world.
The focus for the politicians should be for important matters, not cry babies that got an rq.

I am sorry but I am still at a loss of what you want. Care to revise the whole god damn "Statement" you made above? What is wrong with this thing? does anybody know? Anybody?! 
akella View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2013 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by Wael55 Wael55 wrote:

I am sorry but I am still at a loss of what you want. Care to revise the whole god damn "Statement" you made above? What is wrong with this thing? does anybody know? Anybody?! 

Just ignore him. The guy (gal?) clearly cannot handle rejection.
Clayton View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2013 at 7:56pm
Come down, friends.  I kindly suggest please respect every one here in this forum.  If you really dislike someone's comments, just skip it, so simple.  Take care of yourself and your family members.  
Clayton View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2013 at 8:06pm
Freedom of expression, and freedom of Speech, dear friends.  I think CIC can reject or deny any citizenship applicants if they think so, however, 4 years are really too long, you know, USA president looks 8 years older after he finished his first 4 years period.  So, we are common people, we have to take good care of our kids and family members. 
What we can do now is sincerely Wish CIC -- our citizenship GOD bless us more and shortem the processing time, right?  Let us pray...
StanU View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2013 at 9:02pm
Long time lurker, first time poster here. I have a humble suggestion. I believe that in this fiscal climate, this forum cannot address concerns of every poster in a timely fashion. So supertoztoz's posts need to be placed on the assessment shelf for 6 to 48 months, and an action plan needs to be developed to quickly respond to posters deemed desirable. I am sure he will understand and will just go along with his life. Will this align to our priorities here?

Edited by StanU - 20 Jan 2013 at 9:04pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14151617>
  Share Topic