Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Good News!!! Liberals finally Bringing it out !!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedGood News!!! Liberals finally Bringing it out !!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 17>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 5:43pm
Disapprove

" He added the government has an action plan to reduce processing times and streamline applications deemed desirable. "

Action Plan ? What is that Plan ?

Disapprove
EasyRider View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by polarbear polarbear wrote:

Shocked
Whatever he'll come up with, he'll continue with these atrocities until he's pushed back firmly enough. Why would he stop anyway? Now we live in the times of executive orders, abuse of executive powers and deterioration of human rights and due process that can always be blamed on and justified by immigrants, economic crisis, austerity, terrorists, whatever.

He wouldn't have been where he is now, if he couldn't exploit current trends in politics properly. It'd be very naive to assume that situation will just fix itself without any pressure on him and his department.
akella View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by EasyRider EasyRider wrote:

Originally posted by polarbear polarbear wrote:

Shocked
Whatever he'll come up with, he'll continue with these atrocities until he's pushed back firmly enough. Why would he stop anyway? Now we live in the times of executive orders, abuse of executive powers and deterioration of human rights and due process that can always be blamed on and justified by immigrants, economic crisis, austerity, terrorists, whatever.

He wouldn't have been where he is now, if he couldn't exploit current trends in politics properly. It'd be very naive to assume that situation will just fix itself without any pressure on him and his department.

Sometimes it is only a small push that is required to get the ball rolling. I feel encouraged by the fact that this has been picked up by Liberals and certain news outlets (albeit not on a scale we were hoping for) and that JK felt he had to respond. Now I am waiting for my ATI requests to come back - there will be more facts and more pressure coming for sure.

Edited by akella - 17 Jan 2013 at 5:58pm
The King View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 6:00pm
I really am at loss of words as to his "desirable" comment..... this whole process now making me feel like I am an "illegal alien" (as they call it in some other country) and asking for amenesty.....what a direct insult to all the legitimate and qualified people now PR's that Canada invited at the first place to come over through its various immigration programs. I think minister should just cut the chase and stop all immigration.. so they dont have to deal with these filthy "undesirable" immigrants...sad day..  
Mary Chad View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 6:28pm
Spoke to my family friend who is an immigration attorney, his suggestion we should go for class suit, i am willing to do so, is there a way where we can vote/poll/calculate how many of us are willing to proceed?also he asked to bombard opposition leaders as well as MP's on twitter with complains, Pressure will help us.....so please keep the tweets flowingHandshake
goli58 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by Mary Chad Mary Chad wrote:

Spoke to my family friend who is an immigration attorney, his suggestion we should go for class suit, i am willing to do so, is there a way where we can vote/poll/calculate how many of us are willing to proceed?also he asked to bombard opposition leaders as well as MP's on twitter with complains, Pressure will help us.....so please keep the tweets flowingHandshake

I already twitted to Harper, Kenny, Liberals, NDPs, Toronto Star and still continuing LOL
polarbear View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 6:43pm

Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19zJbdbCmEo

Please send your complaints regarding RQ processing times, Feedbacks and comments to:

Jim Karygiannis - http://karygiannismp.com/spip/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=4

Kevin Lamoureux - http://kevinlamoureux.liberal.ca/contact-kevin/
Mary Chad View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 6:46pm
Same here....i m dedicating my 2 hours/day....i will share re-tweets if anyErmm
goli58 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by Mary Chad Mary Chad wrote:

Same here....i m dedicating my 2 hours/day....i will share re-tweets if anyErmm

Good Job!!!! Lets see who wins!!! Just bunch of governors who hate us!!! or we as qualified people!!!
Mary Chad View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 6:54pm
@goli58 keep up the good work...We need more serious and dedicated ppl's....i m also covering newspaper personnel's
Btw JK is my top favWink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 17>
  Share Topic