Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Understanding ATIP reports

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 49>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RQ0712 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2013 at 2:23pm
Call them tomorrow, and another nice rep will give you another nice estimation.
Application sent Jan 2011 > In process Feb 2012 > Test & RQ same day Jun 2012 > RQ submitted Aug 2012 > Oath taken Nov 2013 (Montreal)
akella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2013 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by RQ0712 RQ0712 wrote:

He is in better shape than most of us based on this:
2ND ATIP:
UPDATED DATE: 2012/06/21
RECORD HEARING: NOT REQUIRED
SCHEDULE HEARING: NOT REQUIRED

This means his RQ response was reviewed, CO determined that hearing is not required and yes, it is now in the queue to be reviewed by the judge. (likely outcome - oath invitation, as he received his RQ at the test)

Rappo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rappo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2013 at 2:53pm
What should the time span between the first and the second ATIP report be? I mean, how many months should one wait before requesting the second ATIP report?
Application sent in April, 2011 ... Pre-test RQ received in May, 2012 ... Waiting.
Kajoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kajoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2013 at 3:04pm
What does FOSS clearance mean? 
greeen View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2013 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by akella akella wrote:

He is in better shape than most of us based on this:
2ND ATIP:
UPDATED DATE: 2012/06/21
RECORD HEARING: NOT REQUIRED
SCHEDULE HEARING: NOT REQUIRED

This means his RQ response was reviewed, CO determined that hearing is not required and yes, it is now in the queue to be reviewed by the judge. (likely outcome - oath invitation, as he received his RQ at the test)

Thank you akella for your encouraging notes.

greeen View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2013 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by Kajoo Kajoo wrote:

What does FOSS clearance mean? 

I think that FOSS is Request Criminal Clearance.
greeen View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2013 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by Rappo Rappo wrote:

What should the time span between the first and the second ATIP report be? I mean, how many months should one wait before requesting the second ATIP report?

I have waited approximately 10 months between the two ATIP in order to capture as many events as I can. It's a personal choice but the longer the time span is the more events you can get and try to understand.
greeen View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2013 at 5:53pm

I understand what you are trying to say. The only thing is that from the ATIP report I was expecting this. To hear it from them makes much more difference. Any way it just improve the moral little bit.
Rqcadet View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rqcadet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2013 at 1:38pm
Topic: Understanding ATIP reports
Posted: Yesterday at 12:27pm By greeen
Today I called the CIC. The nice rep. told me that my file is waiting for a judge review and that I should hear from them before the end of the year. This is the first time they don't give the 48 months thing. I don't know if what the rep gave me is a random answer or there are some basis to give me this timeframe!!!!!!

Hey Green,

For some reason when I called cic tody, they have given me the same answer, that I should be done with all my RQ review & oath by Oct of this year. Surprise of surprises?????   I hope they are not April fooling us????/

Can some more people in same boat call and check if they also get the same answers . but I hope from different reps. My call was answered by male with name starting with an S

Rqcadet View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rqcadet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2013 at 10:27am
Can somebody advise under which section in an GCMS report received thru ATIP can one see the reasons for RQ issued?

I have received my GCMS report , but unable to identify where the info about the RQ reasons ae hidden?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 49>
  Share Topic