Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Understanding ATIP reports

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 49>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote montrealia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2014 at 11:51am
Originally posted by m_r_mtl m_r_mtl wrote:

Originally posted by montrealia montrealia wrote:

I got this message back in October last year and nothing happened to my file for 5 months, when I was finally invited for the test.

Well, do you mean that your File was actually updated in October as "Archives QR" and then you received the test notice in March?

In that case I am optimistic, since my file was updated in April 2014as so (I submitted my RQ in November 2013), and 5 months to be accessed is not that long...

No. I submitted RQ in August 2012 (see my signature).  I got ATIP notes in October 2013, with the same parameters that you're describing. I don't know when the file was updated with the location of "archive QR", but those ATIP notes showed that the last activity was in May 2013.

Things started moving with my file in March 2014 as part of the effort by CIC to call the long haul pre-test RQs from 2012 to do the exam.

Office: Guess!!!
Received: 25 May 2011
In Process: 26 Jun 2012
pre-test RQ submitted: 03 Aug 2012
PR card renewed: June-Sept 2013, no issues
Test: 26 March 2014
Oath: 7 August 2014
m_r_mtl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m_r_mtl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2014 at 12:10pm

I got this message back in October last year and nothing happened to my file for 5 months, when I was finally invited for the test.

Well, do you mean that your File was actually updated in October as "Archives QR" and then you received the test notice in March?

In that case I am optimistic, since my file was updated in April 2014as so (I submitted my RQ in November 2013), and 5 months to be accessed is not that long...

No. I submitted RQ in August 2012 (see my signature).  I got ATIP notes in October 2013, with the same parameters that you're describing. I don't know when the file was updated with the location of "archive QR", but those ATIP notes showed that the last activity was in May 2013.

Things started moving with my file in March 2014 as part of the effort by CIC to call the long haul pre-test RQs from 2012 to do the exam.

Well thanks a lot for your info, So I think it took them almost 10 months from May to March, which is kinda long! I hope my file does not go to a forgotten pile as the rules are changing now...

my friend ATIP says the location is "QR recu pour Juge AP". it was a post test RQ case. Any idea about this?

thanks again
montrealia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote montrealia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2014 at 12:27pm
I didn't order ATIP again until May this year (more than a month after the exam) and the location for the file was "BUR JUGE VJ", which I interpreted as the file being with the Judge (Veronica Johnson).

It may be that "QR recu pour Juge AP" means something like the file is about to be send to the judge.
pmuppala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmuppala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2014 at 1:13pm
is there a limit on how many times we can request ATIP information.
montrealia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote montrealia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2014 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by pmuppala pmuppala wrote:

is there a limit on how many times we can request ATIP information.

I don't think so. However, each time you ask for ATIP info, a note is added to your file. I don't know if this is relevant.
p16514 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p16514 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2014 at 2:29pm
AP=Andrea Paine a citizenship judge in Montreal. In his/her case is the judge requested RQ. Any other note or update on his/her file since the sumbission of RQ?

my friend ATIP says the location is "QR recu pour Juge AP". it was a post test RQ case. Any idea about this?

thanks again
canuck25 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canuck25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2014 at 3:23pm
I just received my latest GCMS printout via ATIP. it does confirm what the call centre told me -that earlier in June "Citizenship Officer reviewed the RQ -no concerns -forwarding for paper review via the RQ Blitz exercise."

I do have a small question I hope the forum can help with - the file location says "**Evie". Does anyone know what this could stand for? Thanks in advance.
cicvictim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cicvictim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2014 at 3:38pm
Adding on to Canuck's query on the Location in ATIP:

My ATIP in May vs. ATIP in April changed to show my location as "Avrum". Does anyone have any idea what/who that location in?. The May ATIP shows in my notes that my request for Physical File of ATIP was sent to Avrum as well.

I applied in June 2012, RQ in March 2013 that was submitted in Apr 2013, No movement on the file since then. The reason for RQ shows in my Atip is the generic "OB 407D, residence concerns to be addressed at interview". In my ATIP Events, it shows the same Event of July 1 midnight Citizenship Interview that many others have reported.
Based on follow ups from my MP, he was told that RQ needs to be assessed and most likely they will call me for a Judge Hearing.
app Jun-12, in-proc Jan-13, RQ Mar-13, RQ submitted Apr-13, MP got told i will be called for JH
Rqcadet View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rqcadet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2014 at 10:52am
Originally posted by canuck25 canuck25 wrote:

I just received my latest GCMS printout via ATIP. it does confirm what the call centre told me -that earlier in June "Citizenship Officer reviewed the RQ -no concerns -forwarding for paper review via the RQ Blitz exercise."

I do have a small question I hope the forum can help with - the file location says "**Evie". Does anyone know what this could stand for? Thanks in advance.

It could be the short name for "Evidence" ,just guessing.
canuck25 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canuck25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2014 at 10:56pm
Evidence was my first guess, but I doubt it... Evidence of what or for what?...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 49>
  Share Topic