Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Understanding ATIP reports

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 49>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
walrus189 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote walrus189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2014 at 7:55am
My previous ATIP report states that the file status is "Active;" the new report states "In Transit" as status.
Does anybody have any idea what "In Transit" could mean.
Thanks. 
Application: April 2012
Test: Feb 2013 RQ on test
RQ returned March 2013
Antre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2014 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by Polybog Polybog wrote:

Hi Green, in the section CLIENTS AND PARTIES the Updated date is 2014/06/14 and this is updated by CONV_ADMIN.

I don't see any note saying that my file was assigned for review.

I received a pre-test RQ on 2013.

I passed my test 20/20, I have 1120 days of physical presence, I think I passed the language testing and at the interview the officer told me that she was going to send the papers to the judge in order to make a decisión in the next few weeks.

More than 8 months have passed after the test and I wonder if under the new rules the citizenship officer assigned will take the decisión instead of the judge.

Wow, I have absolutely the same thing. ATIP report under Clients and Parties updated on 2014/06/14 by Conv_Admin.
Pre-test RQ in 2012, and test passed 20/20 eight months ago (in February 2014).
when I called to the Call Center a couple weeks ago they advised me to call them back on February 2015
Polybog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Polybog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 9:46pm
Thank you walrus and greeen for your answers. It's not easy to deal with that situation but at least there is some little hope.
greeen View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 9:43am
One thing, if there is no note in your file to indicate that your file is under review then its not. If you view other posts all posters indicated the review note in their posts. CIC call centers know nothing at all and their answers are not reliable. However, from what you all said about the PS/Judge Decision and CONV_ADMIN update date all indicate that your file is in the final stages to be reviewed but review still not started at the exact time when you ordered the report and not when you received it. When CIC start the review they assign it to some one and they put his name initial in the notes. The only thing that may happened is that they started the review after you ordered your ATIP report. Because they print the report very soon after you order it and they send it to you after 30 days. This means that what you see is missing 30 days worth of activities and notes in your file. To know for sure you have to reorder new ATIP report to decide if the call center is correct or not.

Polybog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Polybog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 8:54am
Hi Green, in the section CLIENTS AND PARTIES the Updated date is 2014/06/14 and this is updated by CONV_ADMIN.

I don't see any note saying that my file was assigned for review.

I received a pre-test RQ on 2013.

I passed my test 20/20, I have 1120 days of physical presence, I think I passed the language testing and at the interview the officer told me that she was going to send the papers to the judge in order to make a decisión in the next few weeks.

More than 8 months have passed after the test and I wonder if under the new rules the citizenship officer assigned will take the decisión instead of the judge.

greeen View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 8:16am
Hi Polybog:
Did you receive a pre test RQ or a post test RQ???
greeen View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 6:57am

Hi Green, I see PS/Judge´s Decision.  Last september I called them and the agent told me that my application is "under review" according to a letter sent by Montreal Local Office after another agent sent them a reminder about my application.

Do yous see any notes in your report that says the file is assigned to .... for review?? always they put this note and put the initial of the person name who will review your file. If your file is under review as the agent told you there must be a note!!
greeen View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 6:54am

Hi Green, I see PS/Judge´s Decision.  Last september I called them and the agent told me that my application is "under review" according to a letter sent by Montreal Local Office after another agent sent them a reminder about my application.

One more question, Can you see CONV_ADMIN what is the update date??
Polybog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Polybog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2014 at 7:08pm
greeen View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2014 at 4:24pm

Hi guys, I´m new in this forum. I applied on July 2011, got test and interview on February 2014 and I requested 2 ATIP notes on August and September 2014. But there isn´t any information about CIC decisión in them. 
In the fee allocations section there is a line object code: 9610 : Change of citizenship, updated: 2014/06/14. Do you know i that means something or it´s just a non relevant line?

Thank you

I have the same thing and the same date 2014/06/14. Under activities do you see
Type: PS/Judge's Decision  OR  Type: Judge's Decision  ???
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 49>
  Share Topic