Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Understanding ATIP reports

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 474849
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
vefabuyuk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vefabuyuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 1:16pm
1. It wont slow processing.
2. It wont contain any info you already dont know.
From the Phillipines. In Canada since 2003. Architect. Landed in 2008 March.
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 1:13pm
Hi

Originally posted by SK SK wrote:

Originally posted by kesacophedo kesacophedo wrote:

Hi everyone,
Just thought of starting this thread about how to help one another understand ATIP reports. I requested what was supposed to be my electronic file on 12/07/2102 and today I received an email with a PDF attachment. There are approximately 19 pages but it seems there is nothing of interest that would help me understand why I got rd'ed or even know what the next step will be. I am even wondering whether I requested the right info. Anyways, on top of each page it says "GCMS Information Request". Is that what I was supposed to receive? 

Seems you only asked for electronic files .....ask for all file including physical and electronic.....what you would have got would be just screen shots and database records...

following ATIp link here and you shall know more...

You know that requesting the physical file will slow the processing? It won't contain much more than the CGMS file, other than documents you submitted. The physical file has to be pulled, photocopied, and reviewed by an ATIP officer, before before sent to you.
PMM
SK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 10:19am
Originally posted by kesacophedo kesacophedo wrote:

Hi everyone,
Just thought of starting this thread about how to help one another understand ATIP reports. I requested what was supposed to be my electronic file on 12/07/2102 and today I received an email with a PDF attachment. There are approximately 19 pages but it seems there is nothing of interest that would help me understand why I got rd'ed or even know what the next step will be. I am even wondering whether I requested the right info. Anyways, on top of each page it says "GCMS Information Request". Is that what I was supposed to receive? 

Seems you only asked for electronic files .....ask for all file including physical and electronic.....what you would have got would be just screen shots and database records...

following ATIp link here and you shall know more...
SARABC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SARABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 1:34am
Hi,
I requested mine December 3rd and have not received anything yet. I'll share the info once I get it.
Sarah
Applied Feb7th,2012 (Family of 4)
In Process Oct4th,2012
Husband RQ & finger print November 2012
File separated from husband August 2013
Hubby test Oct. 2013
MY test Dec. 2013
Joint oath March 2014

kesacophedo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kesacophedo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 7:39pm
Hi everyone,
App sent 04/26/11...Ack. Letter Sent 05/04/11...RQ recv'd 06/11/12, ...RQ docs rec'ved by CIC july 19/12....Trx 2 Local CIC 06/21/12...Test invitation sent 02/14 for March 1...Oath on May 31/13
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 474849
  Share Topic