Understanding ATIP reports

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 49>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
canuck25 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canuck25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2014 at 9:37am
First of all - congratulations. Your application has been approved. Your next step is scheduling of the oath which can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 4 months depending on your local office. I think Montreal though is relatively fast. So sit back and wait for the invite.

Regarding your questions:
1. CSIS clearance is always redacted/left blank and is not disclosed
2. Hearing is not required is in fact a positive sign. That means that a judge does not need to see to make a determination on your case. Furthermore, a judge and CIC officer have approved your petition for citizenship.
3. Overall, you are nearly done. Just wait for the oath now.
babakriton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babakriton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2014 at 6:07pm
Hi,

I just received my report of ATIP; I want to share it with others:

Activity 1

Type: Collect Data

Activity 2

Type: Certificate Preparation

Activity 3

Type: CSIS Clearance

Activity 4

Type: FOSS Clearance

Activity 5

Type: RCMP Clearance

Activity 6

Type: Ceremony

Activity 7

Type: Decision

Sub-Act 1

Type: PS/Judge’s Decision

Sub-Act 2

Type: Official’s/Grantor’s Decision

Activity 8

Type: Hearing

Activity 9

Type: Testing

I appreciate any responds to my following doubts!

1.      1. The status of activity 3 that is about CSIS Clearance is blank. What does it mean?

2.      2. Activity 8 says that Hearing is not required, is it positive?

3.      3. What is your overall feeling about my case?

I am from Montreal, I passed my test on 4th Nov 2014, and I am still waiting for any changes in my ecas.

sansan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sansan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2014 at 3:15pm
No idea.. they are saying that file not yet received in Mississauga . Why delayed have no idea
greeen View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2014 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by sansan sansan wrote:

thanks walrus189 View Drop Down
/Greeen

Just now we called and agent told us that last update on file was on 27th of Nov and file has not reach to Mississauga office and told us that next step will be announced by Mississauga office and that could be your oath .

Yes greeen .... we have applied ATIP on 8th of Nov and recieved on 10th of dec.

Why the file file was delayed until today? Any idea!
sansan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sansan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2014 at 2:17pm
thanks walrus189 View Drop Down
/Greeen

Just now we called and agent told us that last update on file was on 27th of Nov and file has not reach to Mississauga office and told us that next step will be announced by Mississauga office and that could be your oath .

Yes greeen .... we have applied ATIP on 8th of Nov and recieved on 10th of dec.

greeen View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2014 at 7:10am

till today they have not asked for any documents but over the phone cic agent said that citizenship granted and file sent to mississauga office to schedule oath but on ATIO it is not saying anything

sansan- You received your ATIP as you said 10 Dec. this means that you submitted your request at least 30 days ago. This is because they always wait 30 days before they send the report. This means that you sent the request back around the 10th of November. You report was prepared on the 10-12 of November and ,therefore, does not have all the actions and events occured between the period of 10 Nov through 10 Dec. I (think) that your file was reviewed and approved in this period.

Why do you think the file was delayed??
walrus189 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote walrus189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2014 at 6:37am
Sansan; I recall you calling CIC a couple of days ago. The note on your ATIP is a month ago. Maybe it was reviewed during the month period and no concerns were found. Maybe you should give CIC another call.
Application: April 2012
Test: Feb 2013 RQ on test
RQ returned March 2013
sansan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sansan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2014 at 4:59am
till today they have not asked for any documents but over the phone cic agent said that citizenship granted and file sent to mississauga office to schedule oath but on ATIO it is not saying anything
greeen View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2014 at 6:05pm

Today we have received ATIP with note "file assigned to VM for review and analysis.PT" please advise
note created date is 04/11/2014
rgds

Did they asked you for additional documents???
sansan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sansan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2014 at 4:49pm
Today we have received ATIP with note "file assigned to VM for review and analysis.PT" please advise
note created date is 04/11/2014
rgds
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 49>
  Share Topic