Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Understanding ATIP reports

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 49>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
sansan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sansan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2015 at 9:09pm
thanks canuck25.

Thanks for your helping notes always.

Edited by sansan - 26 Mar 2015 at 9:10pm
canuck25 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote canuck25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2015 at 2:14pm
@Sansan - this was such a long time coming for you! I have not been on here much since becoming citizen myself in the Fall, but seeing your update definitely made my day. Congrats!
sansan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sansan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2015 at 5:15pm
Finally the end of the tunnel for us,wife got citizenship certificate today. I can only thank you all for the insights.. Special thanks to cancuk25,Greeny,walrus189,depanli.

thank you guys for your valuable advices

rgds

sansan
batmann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote batmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2015 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by canuck25 canuck25 wrote:

Siebel Administration is simply the software that CIC uses for managing application flow. What it means is that it was the computer system that made that entry. As for the transfer - CPC Sydney is where the application process begins and it goes through a centralized intake office. Your file will then be transferred to Calgary for processing. Remain patient and go on with your life.

Thank you so much canuck25. Very much appreciated. I was worried for nothing.Smile

Edited by batmann - 21 Mar 2015 at 8:59pm
canuck25 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote canuck25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2015 at 10:44am
Siebel Administration is simply the software that CIC uses for managing application flow. What it means is that it was the computer system that made that entry. As for the transfer - CPC Sydney is where the application process begins and it goes through a centralized intake office. Your file will then be transferred to Calgary for processing. Remain patient and go on with your life.
batmann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote batmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2015 at 12:03pm
HI,

Thanks to all of you for sharing your experiences and knowledge.

CIC received my Canadian Citizenship application since March 12, 2014. I'm living in Calgary. Recently I received my ATIP report, please see below...

Under the Activities 5/ Sub-Activities 1: created date: April 25, 2014, responsible office: CPC Sydney.

Under the Activities 6: created date:May 8, 2014, responsible office: Siebel Administration but 
the Sub-Activities 1 shows the responsible office is Centralized Intake Office.

Do you know why my file was transferred from the CPC Sydney to the Siebel Administration and Centralized Intake Office? Have you ever had the same situation? 

Under the Profiles/ Files 1, updated date: July 20, 2014, responsible office: Calgary CIC.

I called CIC before and was told that my file was transferred to the Calgary CIC office since May 21, 2014.

Thank you very much.

Edited by batmann - 15 Mar 2015 at 12:20pm
batmann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote batmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2015 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by Rqcadet Rqcadet wrote:

Dear Batmann,

Sorry i have clue of this piece of info. In my ATIP too it was blank always.

Thanks Rqcadet.
Rqcadet View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rqcadet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2015 at 12:25pm
Dear Batmann,

Sorry i have clue of this piece of info. In my ATIP too it was blank always.

batmann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote batmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2015 at 10:54am
Originally posted by Rqcadet Rqcadet wrote:

Hey Canuck25,

Regarding your query on whether the GCMS report should show the reason for RQ & Possible hearing required then , Look under the Location field in the Profiles section of your GCMS report for the following info-
If it says Type A then - Client did not pass the exam, or was a no show for the 2 nd exam or indicated they have special need
Type B- Criminality, fingerprints or court documents not provided after several requests
Type C- Residency Issues
Type D- Removal order is on file
Type F- Possible residence fraud

I observed this info in akella'a ATIP report which he had put on the forum in FEB 2013 under the topic - Cic delays what call centre agents see, look on pg 32 & 33 of this report

Hi Rqcadet,

Could I please have a question for you? The location field in the profiles section of my GCMS report is blank, what does it mean?

Thank you.

babakriton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babakriton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2014 at 12:17pm
thanks a lot for your helpful responses!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 49>
  Share Topic