Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Residency Questionnaire Recipients Action Plan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ibrahim76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2013 at 2:15am

Hello Wael,

My family and some of my friends families here in Ottawa are strongly support you and willing to participate, donate, and peacefully protest in front of parliament in Ottawa at any time as we feel that we have been targeted and unfairly treated.

Please let me know what you want us to do?

Finally, we all love Canada and call it as our country.  

yrfalina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yrfalina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2013 at 7:50am
Your determination should be applauded. However, I'm afraid that you are not being realistic. The examples you mentioned (MLK, women liberation movement, and changing immigration laws in the U.S, and a class action lawsuit) reveal your indirect admission that it will take many, many years before you can reap the fruits of your efforts. Who's gonna be faster: your efforts or CIC clearing up the backlog according to their own schedule and priorities?
Tooba2013 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tooba2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2013 at 8:35am
I highly support you.. I would like to participate. Hope we can do a change
Tooba2013 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tooba2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2013 at 8:39am
Hello Ibrahim,
Last Sunday I travelled to Toronto with one of my friends. We were discussing the same. In Toronto we met with some friends who are in line with our opinions. There should be serious actions.
Wael55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wael55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2013 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by Tooba2013 Tooba2013 wrote:

Hello Ibrahim,
Last Sunday I travelled to Toronto with one of my friends. We were discussing the same. In Toronto we met with some friends who are in line with our opinions. There should be serious actions.

Hi Tooba, please join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/ResidencyQ

Also, we are planning other escilte the matter legally for our group. If you R interested, kindly follow the thread below:

http://www.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=11572&title=rq-recipients-data-collection-thread

We will be victorious Tooba. This is a promise!
nima View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 11:33pm
Hi,

I entered Canada in April 2007 and landed in November 2009. Applied for citizenship in Feb. 2012 once eligible. Got the test date for Feb. 2013.

Before the test, I was given the RQ. Immediately after the test, I prepared a lot of supporting documents and sent them to local office (Mississauga). I am worried as I have heard I have to wait a couple of years for the RQ to be processed. Please help!!
Nima
Mary Chad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary Chad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 11:41pm
Join others on twitter make some noise sign petition
https://twitter.com/ResidencyQ

Petition
http://tinyurl.com/b83c9tv
Rqcadet View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rqcadet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 1:03pm
Hey wael,

R u still on this forum?? Did u hear anything about ur application?? Have'nt seen you commenting on twitter either????
canuck25 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canuck25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2013 at 3:12pm
justmejustme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justmejustme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2013 at 3:23pm
Hi I am new to this forum and just wondering, how is this affecting people's jobs?  Does the rq prevent you specifically from going to another province, or leaving the country for the whole time it's "in process"?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
  Share Topic