Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is there an Entry/Exit report???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XpatMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is there an Entry/Exit report???
    Posted: 04 Jan 2013 at 1:34am
Is there a way to order some kind of report that shows when I entered/exited the country and where I came from? There is a stamp on my passport I know it's from a connection in Frankfurt I had (going to Dubai and returning we did via Frankfurt), but they didn't press it hard enough on the page and I can't read the date on it.......thanks for any help. ( and yes, I'm trying to find the boarding pass)
akella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2013 at 1:41am
Originally posted by XpatMom XpatMom wrote:

Is there a way to order some kind of report that shows when I entered/exited the country and where I came from? There is a stamp on my passport I know it's from a connection in Frankfurt I had (going to Dubai and returning we did via Frankfurt), but they didn't press it hard enough on the page and I can't read the date on it.......thanks for any help. ( and yes, I'm trying to find the boarding pass)

There is no exit report.
And you can get a report with your entries from CBSA (also called ICES Traveler History report). Search the forum for instructions (but don't count on getting it quick - will take you 60 days at least).
XpatMom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XpatMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2013 at 1:42am
Thanks. Will do.
XpatMom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XpatMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2013 at 1:50am
Found this. Very well explained !!!!( as everything else in this StarStarStarStarStar forum!!! <3
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic