Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Work Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Advice for first time solo traveller?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E l a i n e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Advice for first time solo traveller?
    Posted: 27 Dec 2012 at 5:11pm
Hello.
I'll try to keep it short.

I'm hoping to travel to Canada in November 2013 to work/visit for up to 9 months, if possible.
I have to think about applying for a visa soon. I've been doing some research online but to be honest, my mind is in a jumble with all the info about visas and certain requirements, etc... so my question is... where do i start!? Can anyone just say it to me, plain and simple? 

Thank you. Sleepy

pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2012 at 6:05pm
Hi

Originally posted by E l a i n e E l a i n e wrote:

Hello.
I'll try to keep it short.
I'm hoping to travel to Canada in November 2013 to work/visit for up to 9 months, if possible.
I have to think about applying for a visa soon. I've been doing some research online but to be honest, my mind is in a jumble with all the info about visas and certain requirements, etc... so my question is... where do i start!? Can anyone just say it to me, plain and simple? 
Thank you. Sleepy

If you are citizen of the UK under 31 then the IEC working holiday visa is probably the one for you. It should open in January, but the visas go quickly. More information here; http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/experience_canada_experience/index.aspx?view=d
PMM
E l a i n e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E l a i n e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2012 at 6:27pm
Thank you!! I will have a look.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic