Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Miscellaneous > Comments or Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

mr. GORDON (suite #200) @ 25 st clair st e

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbroker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: mr. GORDON (suite #200) @ 25 st clair st e
    Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 1:35pm
last week my wife got an anvelope from immigration canada requesting additional info re:her citizenship application...no need to say she got it almost 1 year after she applied for but it is the 2nd time immigration canada misplaced her documents (1st time was when she applied for permanent resident)...anyways, we completed the forms, attached all required documents and i went, today, in person to deliver the anvelope @ 25 st clair st e, suite# 200...@ 10:55am i delivered the anvelope to a white goatee gentleman who was behind the window and i left...when i got to lobby i realized i don't have a proof of delivering the anvelope so i went back to the 2nd floor...he came again to to window when he saw me and i said i gave him an anvelope few minutes ago and i asked for his name as a record...he didn't want to and i asked how can i prove i delivered to anvelope...after about 1 minute of discussion he said there is no record, turned around and left...i was very frustated...but, right away, an ups guy showed up with a delivery and said:" good morning mr. GORDON"...that's how i got his name...this mr. GORDON was one on the most unpleasant people i dealt with...and he got a job from government, very bad behaviour from someone who supposed to help...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic