Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Work Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

try to apply work permit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote achien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: try to apply work permit
    Posted: 28 Nov 2012 at 7:09am
hai everyone,
first of all, happy holiday..
on 2011, my asylum case was dismissed in USA, and I granted voluntary departure. I came home to my country on time and reported to local USA embassy, I have no banned, and no overstayed and no criminal record either.
I studied in Singapore for 9 months after that, on December 2011 applied visa to go Canada, it got refused. I was honest to Canada Conculate, I think either my financial or voluntary departed are the problem.
Anw, I got a job in Edmonton, and they will sponsor me to come to Canada. I got hired with agency help. This is what I'm afraid of. Am I eligible to apply work permit in Canada after my background in USA?
I have emailed the Canada Consulat and this is what they returned to me.
"Thank you for your email. Your previous immigration record will be taken into account when assessing your work permit application. Assessment includes incentive to return and ties that will compel your return to your home country
Yes you are welcome to apply anytime."

Regards
Visa Section | Section de Visa
Embassy of Canada | Ambassade du Canada

I mean, the Officers always says welcome to apply, but is there big chance I will get refused (again)? Am I still eligible for working permit?
Please help me, so I can be ready for the worst. Thank you!!!
iqbal007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iqbal007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2013 at 11:21am
hi iam iqbal mustansarliveing form spain apply to work permit
hi how are you iam iqbal mustansar liveing in spain apply to working and live in canada
iqbal007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iqbal007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2013 at 11:24am
Originally posted by iqbal007 iqbal007 wrote:

hi iam iqbal mustansarliveing form spain apply to work permit
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic