Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Applicants from Punjab

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 103104105
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waitingwaiting Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2012 at 2:21am
good news for some of us,
Good day,

DoJ and I appear to have reached a settlement for only one segment of our litigation group: those whose FSW files were (1) lodged before 27 February 2008 (b) were assessed before March 29th and (c) joined our litigation group between June 15th and the date the agreement is signed (which may be as early as Monday). The agreement is to finalize these cases within 300 days. (For those who signed on before June 14th, the September 28th agreement was 180 days but they have already issued visas to over half of that small group.)

I have sent an email to the 31 whom I have identified as meeting conditions. If you meet these conditions and did no receive an email from me, please give me (a) your name, (b) file number, (c) the date your file was assessed and, if you remember, (d) your court file number, too. (If you meet the requirements and received my email, please do not respond to this email because you are already included.)

These terms do not apply to:
1. anyone who joined the litigation before June 14th,
2. anyone who applied to immigrate after 26 February 2010 or
3. anyone whose file was not assessed before 29 March 2012.
If you fall into any of these categories, please do not flood me with emails, okay?

Finally, if you do not know whether you file was assessed before March 29th, trust me, I don't know either. If you made the access request I asked you to make, I will get your CAIPS notes and be able to answer the question, but until I get the CAIPS notes, I cannot answer such a question. Write to me only if:
1. you joined this litigation after June 14th,
2. your file was assessed by March 29th and
3. I have not told you about the settlement negotiations in an earlier email.

Regards,

Tim
Gaber1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaber1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2012 at 10:26am
What about Tims Litigation.Strongly believe to be decided before 23rd November 2012.

Edited by Gaber1 - 08 Nov 2012 at 10:27am
vijay007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vijay007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 10:38pm
anyone give genuine consultancy in punjab.

how much they charge  processing fees 
PLS HELP ME ANYONE. I HOPE. SOON
waitingwaiting View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waitingwaiting Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2013 at 3:04am
C IC was in the start, considering seldec decision on the case file to be the criteria for medicals now under the pressure of fedral court those cases which are already alloted points are forced to decide the issue as per psdec.We all should keep in mind k has bowed under the pressure of court case and dont think he is going to issue pr in the hot plate due to his own will. If it was  so then he could have done this long ago but kept the matter prolonging .He is not a child and cannot disregard its own country courts. He will not dare to distroy the fedral system of his own country other wise in the end day will come every country men will be notching his flesh.
Gaber1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaber1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 11:45am
Kuttae K  daa muuu kaalaa karke, juttiaaan daa haar pavo.

Edited by Gaber1 - 08 Jan 2013 at 10:03pm
amans4978 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amans4978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2013 at 4:34pm
Hi
Nirmal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nirmal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2013 at 9:23pm
These 10942 cases are nothing but babies of cic awaiting decision after completing medicals /submitting of pp. Pl dont confuse with this data. We in process cases are not a part of this data and all have been shown deleted which comes out as around 285000. According to this data all pre c50  files whether IP or DM or nothing are deleted.Only court can change this figure and if court rules in favour then IP files roughly 4000 files may add to it.
Gaber1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaber1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2013 at 8:15am
No party has supported pci, neither congress nor bjp. Kasam khaoo jadd tak jindagi aa we all will vote, and support kezriwal .No matter whether he comes on power or not.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 103104105
  Share Topic